• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied GRC MPs Outreach...

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP statement on NSEWL MRT breakdown
Protected July 10th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

The Workers’ Party is deeply worried over the 3.5 hour disruption of train services along the entire stretch of both the North-South and East-West MRT lines on 7 July 2015

Trust et al:
July 10, 2015 at 11:56 am (Quote)

I am deeply worried that our premier Opposition Party was not deeply worried about the UN-condemned Amos saga, or Roy’s ordeal, our CPF’s inequitable tie up with GIC and Temasek, our PM’s ill health absence of clear succession plan coupled with sole control of a trillion dollar reserves, our invested CPF money in China when there is a stock-meltdown there, or the strange case of Najib’s funds transiting through S’pore and many many other pressing concerns. This present statement is just cheap, risk free and meaningless. Even Hsien Loong and Lui and Desmond are ‘extremely concerned’. So what? Wake up, WP!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP statement on NSEWL MRT breakdown
Protected July 10th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

The Workers’ Party is deeply worried over the 3.5 hour disruption of train services along the entire stretch of both the North-South and East-West MRT lines on 7 July 2015

Trust et al:
July 10, 2015 at 11:56 am (Quote)

I am deeply worried that our premier Opposition Party was not deeply worried about the UN-condemned Amos saga, or Roy’s ordeal, our CPF’s inequitable tie up with GIC and Temasek, our PM’s ill health absence of clear succession plan coupled with sole control of a trillion dollar reserves, our invested CPF money in China when there is a stock-meltdown there, or the strange case of Najib’s funds transiting through S’pore and many many other pressing concerns. This present statement is just cheap, risk free and meaningless. Even Hsien Loong and Lui and Desmond are ‘extremely concerned’. So what? Wake up, WP!

jaka sombong:
July 10, 2015 at 1:40 pm (Quote)
Human nature. When wants to be elected, promise here promise there, co-driver here co-driver there, slap here slap there. BUT when elected or future to form new gahment, the cycle will go on. So quiet, timid and becomes like YES man too. No comments on Roy’affairs, Amoys treatment and many other issues. Just thinking, will this B team, when form new gahment tomorrow, how much will their salary be? Can future Minister pays be the most 25k/mth?

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workers' Party has been a big disappointment in Parliament. Low Thia Khiang was a roaring tiger at election rallies but in Parliament he was nothing more than a church mouse. Chen Show Mao, one of its MPs elected from Aljunied GRC was introduced as a shining star at the last GE but he ended up worse than Low.
People like Dr Chee Soon Juan ,Tan Jee Say and Kenneth Jeyaratnam should be voted into Parliament to hold Ministers to account, ask probing questions , raise relevant issues and take on the Ministers. Each one of them – very knowledgeable, sharp and articulate – can teach Low Thia Khiang (he will probably become a NCMP winning the most votes slate of votes for his team amongst the losers) how to perform as an effective Opposition MP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Seriously YOU need to be KICK OUT FIRST. I don't see any constructive post from you at all and infact mostly are rubbish post. Sadly the moderator is not doing anything and if i am the mod i would have BAN YOU ! This forum is getting from bad to worse. Allowing a childish kid, swissbank RAMPAGE TROLLER in this forum !

So I'm supposed to allow page after page of pro WP propaganda but ban anyone who does not agree with the content of this thread.

If this is the mindset of an opposition supporter, what makes you any different from the current pro govt lot? :rolleyes:

Negative

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I'm supposed to allow page after page of pro WP propaganda but ban anyone who does not agree with the content of this thread.

If this is the mindset of an opposition supporter, what makes you any different from the current pro govt lot? :rolleyes:

Negative

You did nothing against swissbank's spamming of pasting the same shit over and over again

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
劉程強 Low Thia Kiaang,
proof you are a real opposition and show your ball to opposition supporters by contesting in AMK GRC.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

There you go again. Good in twisting and adding words into other people mouth. Just admit that you are a PRO PAP Mindset. Come on, be a man. :rolleyes:

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello boss, dun ban me hor, shall we let the political game begin.. i have been ban for the last few montlh, sad

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
劉程強 Low Thia Kiang , 林瑞莲 Sylvia Lim Swee Lian ,

工人党 ,
見死不救,
那里凉就那里坐,
工人党竞选集会大声不准

Reality check:
July 11, 2015 at 11:47 pm (Quote)

@ A Senior Citizen:
July 11, 2015 at 4:24 pm (Quote)
“Don’t put words in my mouth to distort the subject.”
I suppose you think the people on TRE reading this are as daft as the Workers’ Party IBs like you to claim that I’ve “put words in(to) (your) mouth”?
Why don’t you show EXACTLY which part of what I’ve posted shows that I’m guilty of “putting words in(to) (your) mouth?
“And, are you a PAP IB masquerading as SDP IB?”
Hahaha, when the mentally deficient WP IB cannot defend himself, he resorts to the age old scam of accusing me or others as the case maybe, of being “PAP IB”
And for ALL those accusing Goh Meng Seng of being another “PAP MOLE” they should emphasise instead that the PAP mouthpiece – that’s what is believed – had ENDORSED the Workers’ Party as the opposition; that Sylvia Lim had defended or appeared to have defended the justice system in Singapore at the International Bar Association Meeting in Singapore in 2007; that the Workers’ Party Secretary-General had sung the PAP’s praises; that the WP’s MPs remain SILENT in the face of the cruel treatment meted on Amos Yee which the UN High Commissioner of Human Rights had said that the PAP govt had contravened/violated its commitment under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Child; being SILENT on the many policy failures resulting in sinkies being displaced by cheap foreigners and incompetent but bootlicking locals which has resulted in the breakdown of the MRT, being an example.
So people should ask themselves if the WP deserves another chance to be our MPs?
The answer is and must be a RESOUNDING NO.
So VOTE OUT THE inept and negative value-adding Workers’ Party candidates at the next GE, unless of course Low Thia Khiang and his team in Aljunied GRC take on PM3 at AMK GRC or where-ever PM3 stands.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]15.6.27 - Hari Raya Puasa Goodies Bag & AngPow Distribution Event[/h]Updated 20 hours ago

MP Sylvia Lim distributed Hari Raya Puasa Goodies and Angpow to needy and low-income muslim families living in Serangoon Division on 27 June 2015.

11692580_926829274044954_6247824149748937465_n.jpg

11709761_926829284044953_4782160517206169478_n.jpg

11666176_926829310711617_59247245620248153_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
ear residents of Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East,

Why Workers' Party MPs did not ask such an injustice question to your PAP.
The logic is WP is a silent party and only concerned their 16k not to offend PAP.

Dear all mothers,

Who know one fine day it happen your child is like AY. How ????
WP no eyes see your problem.
WP is a useless opposition party
Void your vote if is WP contesting

Amos Yee – A few pertinent questions

The psychiatrist who conducted the court-ordered evaluation of the youth at the Institute of Mental Health, Dr Cai Yimin, is also Emeritus Consultant, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Mental Health.’ This is extracted from a post by Andrew Loh in TOC.
The first question many have been asking is the need for someone to be remanded in IMH for a suspected case of Autism Spectrum Disease which is not a mental illness. Is this the case for all patients suspected of ASD to be locked up in IMH and in Ward 7? Or is Amos Yee the first such suspect to be held in IMH?
The second question is the time needed to make a thorough test on Amos Yee to determine his condition? Does it need 2 weeks to do so? As the final finding has shown that the psychiatrist had found Amos to be normal, no mental illness, was this conclusion made at the end of 2 weeks or the result was known earlier?
If Amos Yee was found to be normal earlier, would it not be the duty of the examining psychiatrist to remove him from IMH at the soonest possible? Isn’t it right not to keep a normal person a day or an hour or a minute more in Ward 7, a place used to hold serious mental patients?
When was Amos Yee diagnosed to be clean and normal and when was he removed from IMH Ward 7? Is there anything wrong to keep him a minute longer in Ward 7 when he should be moved out as quickly as possible?

Chua Chin Leng aka Redbean

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why I’ll vote for WP even if it screws up TC mgt
Protected July 12th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Silly Blue:
July 12, 2015 at 1:08 am (Quote)
I have ignored all these Silly Blue blind supporters of the Hammer for a long time but this time really cannot tahan lah!
What Mr Goh Meng Seng has said is completely logical! In fact he is giving very sound advice here! You think Singapore voters stupid or what? 7 seats Town Council manage until like that, until got people die, who in his right mind would believe WP can handle MORE seats? LTK has already said NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR HIM! You think WP can handle so many TC management meh?
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. Want to give you chance also must see whether you will affect their immediate interests or livelihood or not.
Furthermore, WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah! Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT breakdown also dunno how to write! Faint lah!
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws up TC management. What else is WP good at? Drink tea, cut hair shake hands, eat durians and carry babies?
At least GMS is very consistent here. Whoever says GMS is a mole MUST BE A MOLE himself! Why? GMS has whacked the hell out of PAP almost ALL THE TIME on ALL important issues! When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death, even spending time doing vigil for this dictator, while GMS refused to pay respect to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people suffered under his rule!
When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted, GMS stood up against it! Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse? I bet you to my last penny that if anyone of you was ever detained or bullied and persecuted by PAP, WP will also just keep quiet throughout!

Which one of you would have gone through all these? I bet NONE and yet, you are just trigger happy to say GMS is a mole? You must be a mole yourself to say that!
I tell you what, WP looks MORE like a MOLE PARTY to me! Quiet kuai kuai, never say anything substantial in and out of Parliament but when it comes to GE, wants to contest all over the place when it can’t even handle its own 7 seats TC management.
You still don’t get it do you? Many TRE brothers and sisters here just don’t like PAP. They support WP or whoever because they don’t like PAP. They just don’t want to see this Goh Meng Seng fella ending up splitting opposition votes. Every vote counts. This is a warning to Goh Meng Seng not to be cocky and muscle himself into 3CFs, especially since his own reputation among opposition supporters is shaky.
I for one, would like to see WP winning more seats, not because I’m a WP supporter, but because most opposition people think WP has a higher chance to beat PAP.
As for management of TCs, the way I see it, it’s PAP who is giving them trouble. They can’t pin any CPIB charges on WP so now they use a different tactic to withhold grants, which is our money anyway.
Even if WP screws up TC management in Aljunied big time, I would still vote for WP in my GRC. The reason is simple. WP didn’t screw up my life. It’s PAP who screwed up my career big time with its stupid FT policy. It’s PAP that has to be taught a lesson, not WP.
One more thing, about your accusation that WP is a mole party. I’d say that if they are really a mole, PAP won’t be investing so much of their energy trying to ‘fix’ WP in the Aljunied saga. PAP, like you, is also trying to convince Singaporean voters that WP can’t handle a GRC TC, and therefore, telling Singaporeans don’t vote for WP anymore. Sounds like your thinking is very similar to PAP’s?

You’re the silly one

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15.6.27 - Hari Raya Puasa Goodies Bag & AngPow Distribution Event

Updated 20 hours ago

MP Sylvia Lim distributed Hari Raya Puasa Goodies and Angpow to needy and low-income muslim families living in Serangoon Division on 27 June 2015.

11692580_926829274044954_6247824149748937465_n.jpg

11709761_926829284044953_4782160517206169478_n.jpg

11666176_926829310711617_59247245620248153_n.jpg

11745446_926829317378283_8730409404144266664_n.jpg

11695990_926829347378280_1364720069522989141_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will NOT vote for Workers' Party as WP is a hopeless opposition party

Why I’ll vote for WP even if it screws up TC mgt
Protected July 12th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Silly Blue:
July 12, 2015 at 1:08 am (Quote)
I have ignored all these Silly Blue blind supporters of the Hammer for a long time but this time really cannot tahan lah!
What Mr Goh Meng Seng has said is completely logical! In fact he is giving very sound advice here! You think Singapore voters stupid or what? 7 seats Town Council manage until like that, until got people die, who in his right mind would believe WP can handle MORE seats? LTK has already said NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR HIM! You think WP can handle so many TC management meh?
Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. Want to give you chance also must see whether you will affect their immediate interests or livelihood or not.
Furthermore, WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah! Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT breakdown also dunno how to write! Faint lah!
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws up TC management. What else is WP good at? Drink tea, cut hair shake hands, eat durians and carry babies?
At least GMS is very consistent here. Whoever says GMS is a mole MUST BE A MOLE himself! Why? GMS has whacked the hell out of PAP almost ALL THE TIME on ALL important issues! When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death, even spending time doing vigil for this dictator, while GMS refused to pay respect to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people suffered under his rule!
When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted, GMS stood up against it! Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse? I bet you to my last penny that if anyone of you was ever detained or bullied and persecuted by PAP, WP will also just keep quiet throughout!

Which one of you would have gone through all these? I bet NONE and yet, you are just trigger happy to say GMS is a mole? You must be a mole yourself to say that!
I tell you what, WP looks MORE like a MOLE PARTY to me! Quiet kuai kuai, never say anything substantial in and out of Parliament but when it comes to GE, wants to contest all over the place when it can’t even handle its own 7 seats TC management.
You still don’t get it do you? Many TRE brothers and sisters here just don’t like PAP. They support WP or whoever because they don’t like PAP. They just don’t want to see this Goh Meng Seng fella ending up splitting opposition votes. Every vote counts. This is a warning to Goh Meng Seng not to be cocky and muscle himself into 3CFs, especially since his own reputation among opposition supporters is shaky.
I for one, would like to see WP winning more seats, not because I’m a WP supporter, but because most opposition people think WP has a higher chance to beat PAP.
As for management of TCs, the way I see it, it’s PAP who is giving them trouble. They can’t pin any CPIB charges on WP so now they use a different tactic to withhold grants, which is our money anyway.
Even if WP screws up TC management in Aljunied big time, I would still vote for WP in my GRC. The reason is simple. WP didn’t screw up my life. It’s PAP who screwed up my career big time with its stupid FT policy. It’s PAP that has to be taught a lesson, not WP.
One more thing, about your accusation that WP is a mole party. I’d say that if they are really a mole, PAP won’t be investing so much of their energy trying to ‘fix’ WP in the Aljunied saga. PAP, like you, is also trying to convince Singaporean voters that WP can’t handle a GRC TC, and therefore, telling Singaporeans don’t vote for WP anymore. Sounds like your thinking is very similar to PAP’s?

You’re the silly one

Attachments

• wp n lky.jpeg
    wp n lky.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 283

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I regretted voted for WP in GE11.
Never knew that WP is a completely a silent party.
Today, WP is PAP 'B' Team and no long a real opposition party.
WP MPs only protect their 16k and will not speak up for people whom against PAP.
Void your vote if between WP vs PAP. If there is 3-corners fight vote for the other opposition party.
Even Desmond Lim of SDA will have the ball to confront the PAP.
WP supported PAP to have our CPF min sum withdrawal at age 65.

----------------------------------------

oh ....Yes:
July 12, 2015 at 6:20 pm (Quote)
@Silly Blue:
*When *KY died, WP and LTK were mourning *KY’s death,
even spending time doing vigil for this dictator,
GMS refused to pay his respects to such a dictator! He has written a very critical but objective article on *KY but refused to worship such a dictator because there were thousands of people who suffered under his rule!
*When Amos kena bullied and was unjustly persecuted,
GMS stood up against it!
Who in WP has uttered a word against such human rights abuse?
*WP has a F for its performance in Parliament lah!
Even simple press release for this once in 30 years MRT
breakdown also dunno how to write
Inside Parliament cannot perform, outside Parliament screws
up TC management. What else is WP good at?
YOU ARE RIGHT ON ALL THESE POINTS,
THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED A WAYANG PARTY
@You’re the silly one….you are the ONE THAT IS REALLY GOON-DU..

------------------------------------------------------------

Wkw:
July 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm (Quote)

If WP MPs dare not speak out in parliament we should turn full support to other oppo parties:- Sdp, NSP, SPP,RP at least we know people like CSC, RJ, Lc will speak out in parliament. We do not want to vote in jiak liow bees, forever quiet in parliament and screws up full scale on the town council operations!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oppo cannot get together.:
July 12, 2015 at 6:47 pm (Quote)
LTK may have an unwritten pact with LH* and that’s why he’s so quiet in Parliament and outside Parliament. He once said, “we are not barking mad dog”. But his so-called co-driver analogy is not convincing either. His most likely to screw other Oppo parties’ chances of getting into parliament, like 3 corner fights. LH* will be most pleased with LTK’s strategy. You Oppo fight among yourselves and more PAP MPs get into parliament. PAP can’t be trusted as they are very desperate for super high pay, power and position in Sg society. Use your votes wisely.

------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Lion:
July 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm (Quote)
My 1st choice SDP
2nd choice SingFirst
3rd choice WP
Long live Singapore

-----------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 3:16 am (Quote)

What opposition supporters clearly fail to understand is that WP is not for everybody, and neither does it intend to be.
And I wonder why is that that the seeming majority of opposition supporters are trying to force a situation on those other opposition supporters so that we ALL have to accept only WP as the only party that can represent all of us.
They made the same stupid arguments at PEBE, and forced SDP out. So what difference has the election of one more WP MP – Lee Li Lian – made to represent us? Don’t you think Vincent Wijeysingha or Paul Thambyah or Kenneth Jeyaratnem could have done better?
I am serious about many people including myself becoming increasingly disillusioned with our support for the opposition.
At any rate, PAP is definitely bucking up, and is more likely to get my vote now.
Hey, opposition supporters. Live with an important fact of life: Swing voters like me DO exist, and are not any mythical beast.

--------------------------------------------------

harold:
July 13, 2015 at 11:44 am (Quote)

Besides, @Reality Check, my point is that Vincent Wijeysingha would have been a better representive than Lee Li Lian who has not made even the slightest difference just because of her election, and just because she is from WP.

-----------------------------------------

Low Thia Kiang,
Shame on you calling yourself an opposition.
I will salute you if you dare to contest in AMK GRC !!
Show your Aljunied residents you have the ball.