• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ALIENS ARE REAL - ex-Defence Minister tells RT chiobu

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People will always mock the belief of the existence of aliens until they have seen an UFO with their own eyes.

In fact, the belief that aliens do not exist is silly, because the universe is very big and Earth is not its centerstage.

Agree.

I once witnessed an alien resting at the pond filled with green moss at 3 am whilst I was drinking my Chivas at the patio. Sadly, my pet pirahnas in the pond devoured it as it was sitting close to the banks.:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

I once witnessed an alien resting at the pond filled with green moss at 3 am whilst I was drinking my Chivas at the patio. Sadly, my pet pirahnas in the pond devoured it as it was sitting close to the banks.:o

I was a skeptic myself until I saw a UFO flying across the sky towards Jurong. Now I believe.

That instantaneous acceleration and sharp change of flight direction was definitely not a balloon or a terrestrial aircraft, civilian or military.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, that makes sense. I remember one alien race on Star Trek even grew their own veggies on their starship. So they know Tonychat eh? Could they be homos too?

Cheers!

they are vegans, thanks to tonychat, but they can consume unfertilized eggs and dairy products. they cum to sbf to find out who carry unfertilized eggs. :p

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex Canadian minister of defense Paul Hellyer testifies to chiobu on RT News. Paul has seen a UFO and says alien life forms present among us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6I8DpR9EA

So expect chiobu to have a close encounter with the rod shape UFO later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7gWFkyugn0

if u want to see more of the chiobu who happens to be the granddaughter of President Eduard Shevardnadze (well if u think she is chio):

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/

Host is quite chio. However, whatever the ex minister is saying is the not convincing at all. I think the host also very pissed off that she needs to interview a fraud.

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The host does seem to be rather impatient and not interested, but may b that's her style… but it takes a lot of guts for someone like the ex defence minister to make such claims. I believe aliens exist and that our minds are slowly being conditioned to accept their existence through hollywood sci-fi, etc.

Host is quite chio. However, whatever the ex minister is saying is the not convincing at all. I think the host also very pissed off that she needs to interview a fraud.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see, that makes sense. I remember one alien race on Star Trek even grew their own veggies on their starship. So they know Tonychat eh? Could they be homos too?

Cheers!

with ivf and artificial wombs (gestational chambers), they can easily reproduce themselves. meanwhile, they can be homo, hetero, bi, bestial, and life goes on. they are fixated on cows on planet earth. many cows have been treated for rape and trauma, and their genitalia have been messed with. a craving for ice cream may be key. :eek:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, agree that until we realise the existence of more superior beings, and ponder on the meaning of our existence, we will be trapped in this selfish greed for money and not bringing good for others… especially many people in civil service who lost sight in their role of serving the people or better the work life of their subordinates, but engage in office politics for power and position, and more revealing recently, corruption (as seen in many high level CPIB cases)

in the first clip,

it says that if human weren't so war-thirsty, Aliens would share more advanced tech

only a well-run united, peaceful earth can count on alien friendship.

it is same as sinkie losers, especially PAP low life shit who earn their living by licking their master's balls

if those sinkies werem't so self-interest obsessed and thirsty, they could count on the friendship of unsinkified , advanced and richer human beings,

but too bad, they are not so, and unsinkified people like me will avoid them and feel glad and sure that it is the right thing to do to ensure the happiness of all mankind.

it is said that there are alien races from Mars, Venus and one of the moons of saturn. but yet they interact among themselves and not with earth, because earth beings are sinkified to them at the moment. and just like me, they avoid sinkies for the happiness of others. but they do give warnings that if human dun run the planet in a wise and peaceful ways.. we will destroy our own planet and it will affect the rest of the cosmo.

just like i always warn low life sinkie pap ball-licking losers that if they still earn a living by licking their master's balls, they will sure to destroy the whole country..

now the sinkieland is slowly polluted by tons of FT trash just for the name of economic gain while ignore other concerns and do not admit that the high cost of living is the cause of low birth rate..slowly the nation will die off and failed,

plus those ball-less sinkies who no balls to fight for their own rights, the future generation ( if they have) will spit on them with shame and disgrace.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy can join GMS already.
don't think so....this one is ex-minister calibre....

they are vegans, thanks to tonychat, but they can consume unfertilized eggs and dairy products. they cum to sbf to find out who carry unfertilized eggs. :p

they know well enough that these kinda eggs are not found from the female forummers but in that vegan's arsehole - hopefully not get confused with that one ball when that vegan is flipped around :p

jw5

Loyal
yes, agree that until we realise the existence of more superior beings, and ponder on the meaning of our existence, we will be trapped in this selfish greed for money and not bringing good for others… especially many people in civil service who lost sight in their role of serving the people or better the work life of their subordinates, but engage in politics and corruption (as seen in many high level CPIB cases)

We are trapped in this existence of selfish greed for money and not bringing good for others, in large part due to people who have deluded themselves and fooled others into thinking they are superior beings, including the self proclaimed "exceptional" beings.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they know well enough that these kinda eggs are not found from the female forummers but in that vegan's arsehole - hopefully not get confused with that one ball when that vegan is flipped around :p

agree that sadplumpgirl does not carry one iota of a cholesterol-laden ovum pining for fertilization. if there is any heather or feather on sbf, (s)he carries every alien's ire of opprobrium when they find not one ovum. gonad mutilation may ensue. :eek: