• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ALIENS ARE REAL - ex-Defence Minister tells RT chiobu

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's true. i've witnessed alien forms on sbf. even the galactic master superior is here at times. :eek: :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished watching the movie Pirahnaconda, damn scary man, I'm sure there's such an animal in the amazon the creature is so real.

piranhaconda.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do aliens eat then?

they like ice cream, especially strawberry-flavored. i can only reveal the favorite snack of the "greys". there are other aliens: blues, greens, blonds, white, blue-eyes, slanty-eyes, early ancestors of peking man. :p

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex Canadian minister of defense Paul Hellyer testifies to chiobu on RT News. Paul has seen a UFO and says alien life forms present among us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6I8DpR9EA

So expect chiobu to have a close encounter with the rod shape UFO later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7gWFkyugn0

if u want to see more of the chiobu who happens to be the granddaughter of President Eduard Shevardnadze (well if u think she is chio):

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/

To be honest, I'd be more interested in the chiobus on RT than whether their is alien life amongst us. My favourite is Lucy Kafanov.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People will always mock the belief of the existence of aliens until they have seen an UFO with their own eyes.

In fact, the belief that aliens do not exist is silly, because the universe is very big and Earth is not its centerstage.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in the first clip,

it says that if human weren't so war-thirsty, Aliens would share more advanced tech

only a well-run united, peaceful earth can count on alien friendship.

it is same as sinkie losers, especially PAP low life shit who earn their living by licking their master's balls

if those sinkies werem't so self-interest obsessed and thirsty, they could count on the friendship of unsinkified , advanced and richer human beings,

but too bad, they are not so, and unsinkified people like me will avoid them and feel glad and sure that it is the right thing to do to ensure the happiness of all mankind.

it is said that there are alien races from Mars, Venus and one of the moons of saturn. but yet they interact among themselves and not with earth, because earth beings are sinkified to them at the moment. and just like me, they avoid sinkies for the happiness of others. but they do give warnings that if human dun run the planet in a wise and peaceful ways.. we will destroy our own planet and it will affect the rest of the cosmo.

just like i always warn low life sinkie pap ball-licking losers that if they still earn a living by licking their master's balls, they will sure to destroy the whole country..

now the sinkieland is slowly polluted by tons of FT trash just for the name of economic gain while ignore other concerns and do not admit that the high cost of living is the cause of low birth rate..slowly the nation will die off and failed,

plus those ball-less sinkies who no balls to fight for their own rights, the future generation ( if they have) will spit on them with shame and disgrace.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People will always mock the belief of the existence of aliens until they have seen an UFO with their own eyes.

In fact, the belief that aliens do not exist is silly, because the universe is very big and Earth is not its centerstage.

Exactly. Only narrow minded arrogant people would think we are the only ones in the universe.
If there can be life on earth then there's a gazillion permutations possible for other lifeforms in the vast universe.
We are definitely not alone....they are out there.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aliens better dont land in Singapore if come to Earth. Later suay suay flying saucer kanna flipped cannot return home and stuck here apply permit become FT.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must they like only western cuisine, haven't they heard of Peesai's char kwey teow and kai fun? If they tried it, they wouldn't want to return to their planet.

Cheers!

they like ice cream, especially strawberry-flavored. i can only reveal the favorite snack of the "greys". there are other aliens: blues, greens, blonds, white, blue-eyes, slanty-eyes, early ancestors of peking man. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must they like only western cuisine, haven't they heard of Peesai's char kwey teow and kai fun? If they tried it, they wouldn't want to return to their planet.

Cheers!

they are vegans, thanks to tonychat, but they can consume unfertilized eggs and dairy products. they cum to sbf to find out who carry unfertilized eggs. :p