• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alice in Lala-land Saga

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

he should use his cleaning cloth to slap that fat old hag until her fat fuck face swells to 3 times its size

Pity, he can't hear what she is saying.....if not, he would have done that....:p He removed her food, while the hungry sow was still eating....listening carefully....anyway.....a hungry SOW is an angry SOW....the manager should have calm her down...bring her to the nearest Fragrance or 81 & EAT her... ha ha ha ha

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Woman Rebukes Deaf Cleaner: Do Not Forgive Deaf And Old! No Jobs For You!

another sinkie woman who oni interested in demanding apology ...

ze managemen shud make ze cleaner apologise laidis ...

attachment.php

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope the food court docks the deaf cleaner's pay and makes him write a long apology to the good woman.

please put a leash over your wife lock her at home and throw away the keys... she's an true embarrassment

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie woman bullies deaf and mute table cleaner

This Sow, wild relatives are scaring the kids on the streets...here she is giving the food court management a hard time...JEM area, a lot of Malaysian PR or Malaysian's converted seedyzens.....must be having a hard tome, across the causeway being bullied by the BUMIPUTRAS...now taking it out of a deaf, mute cleaner...

It is the management fault also...they make him wear a sign saying I am DEAF & MUTE, so that people, will know..anyway....70% of voters here should wear that sign too....

Next time, they come across such a SOW....they should call in Kim Chuan Road Abattoirs & inform Primary Production Department that one of their 'citizens' escaped from Punggol...ha ha ha

or we can let angsana deal with her :biggrin:

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

this fat pig is fat, ugly and her shrill voice sounds like a pig being slaughtered slowly with a paper cutter slitting the throat

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

That fucking bitch sounds like a teacher, no mercy in her words.
Just find a fault and super unforgiving.
They are too used to verbally abusing everyone around them depending on their shit mood
without a care for repercussion because more people still give face to them.

The uncle don't deserve such humiliation.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can detain a Singaporean without charge for 32 years, you can change the electoral rules to no end but never ever touch the food of a Singaporean.

Now i know why, PAP treat Sinkies like DOGS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

LOL…Chinks behaving badly….again.

What's new?

Sinkies curse and swear at the PRC nationals but to be honest the sinkies themselves are hardly any better. if there were 1.3 billion sinkies in this world they'd make exactly the same international impact for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully there's only 3.5 million of them.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies curse and swear at the PRC nationals but to be honest the sinkies themselves are hardly any better. if there were 1.3 billion sinkies in this world they'd make exactly the same international impact for all the wrong reasons. Thankfully there's only 3.5 million of them.

Every autocratic government in the world wish their citizens were Sinkies. Technically competent and politically obedient. Do you know what a powerful combination that is? The wet dream of every autocratic regime.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucking fat, ugly & obnoxious bitch is a PAP grassroots leader serving under jamban Lee Bee Wah.

This fucking ugly chow-chee-bye is a disgrace to the human race.

obnox.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This fucking fat, ugly & obnoxious bitch is a PAP grassroots leader serving under jamban Lee Bee Wah.

I thought glass looters are supposed to be nice people who go out of their way to help those in need?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought glass looters are supposed to be nice people who go out of their way to help those in need?

its truth they have been nice when it comes to helping themselves first

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Is this her???

Attachments

• alice.gif
    alice.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 4,552

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

obnox.jpg

Scum of the earth.
This one if I see I will just hurl whatever is on my table at her.
Now got CSI already. Let's all terrorise her

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats what they said of yangyin too. Need more pictures then will say she only attend nuru massage once n a few ktv sessions following.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why i stay away from sinkie, especially fat worthless sinkie bitches who are undergoing menopause.

Those standing around and doing nothing to defend the cleaners also sum up the characters of sinkies. I believe they make up 70% of sinkies in that small scene. Guess no further, she is PAP cock sucker.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No, they go all out to serve their own need. YOu mean you do not know after running this forum for years?

jw5

Loyal

Another reason why sinkie females need to serve NS. :biggrin: