• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alert! Hundreds Of Whales Wash Up Along Fukushima Shoreline

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hundreds Of Whales Wash Up Along Fukushima Shoreline

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=286271
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Wednesday, 4-Sep-2013 19:34:31
Hundreds of whales have been radiated to death near Fukushima, Japan as shared in the story below from Cosmos TV. Days after Cosmos TV had reported that radiation leaking into the ocean had caused the sea to boil, dead whales were found scattered up and down the coast near Fukushima stretching ‘as far as they could see’. A video report also below.

On August 31st, four days ago the National Report ran the story… Fukushima Crisis Escalates Tons of Radioactive Waste Released into the Pacific Causes Ocean to Boil… http://wp.me/p3dd01-1QB. Since then we have been taking calls and emails from people all over the world wanting to confirm our story.

Reporting from the village of Fukushima I was shocked to find on my arrival that hundreds of whale carcasses were found along the beach early this morning which now extend up and down the shore as far as I can see.

The scene is absolutely devastating especially since no word of this latest crisis has been reported to the Japanese people or to the rest of the world. In fact the Japanese government has remained silent about today’s latest events.

It is an outrage for the government to remain silent. Two scientists I spoke to on the beach tell me maybe the government has been silent because no one can yet begin to image the impact this debacle will have locally as well as globally. Scientist on the site admit this is a major event but they too can only speculate on what will come tomorrow

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5xTiR4TYCyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this radiation damage has spread far and wide
whales are mammals not fish and they are most vulnerable like human beings
so soon...very soon...humans will all perish or mutate into monsters
scary scenario...
too late now...it's just too late...the whole of japan has been affected
the aftermath will be one big catastrophe....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1239405_10151553870972115_1736752431_n.jpg

another victim???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
siao liao joetys is in japan for holiday eating all the radiated food. Think he is going to mutate into a ninja turtle soon.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
siao liao joetys is in japan for holiday eating all the radiated food. Think he is going to mutate into a ninja turtle soon.

sir joetys should wear a lead suit
eat those food only after cleared by a scanner
no sashimi
no sushi
even drinking water is suspect
so do be very careful

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of the time of the mad cow disease. My beef noodle stall no business for few months !:(

People are probably avoiding Japanese foodstuffs even if it is "claimed" that it is from an unaffected area. The authorities there have a reputation for covering up so people are dubious about claims of safety. With radiation it will take more than a few months:eek: