• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alert! annanas food stall come to admiralty mrt station

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sells the S$2 chicken rice and china street stall sells 'MA LA duck'
etc

I suspect this ananas is asscociated with PAP people

I heard from someone that UOB bank who occuppy the shop was ask to get out even though the bank willing to pay the rent

and sudden departure of CASH converter at the same place

I would not be suprise if KHUN THAI food stall take over the now vacant cash converter shop

..oh I forgot
smrt is controlled by a PAP army general
and maybe his best friend is the boss of anannas

is it a way for PAP to say that prices still cheap woh
see S$2 chicken rice..who still dare to complain

just thinking loudly...

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What wrong anannas take over the shop and selling cheap and quality foods to me?

sells the S$2 chicken rice and china street stall sells 'MA LA suck'
etc

I heard from someone that UOB bank who was occuppy the shop was ask to get out even though the bank willing to pay the rent

I would not be suprise if KHUN THAI food stall take over the now vacant cash converter stall

..oh I forgot

just thinking loudly...

windows8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell cheap food is good for the citizens.
We need more of such operators to keep food prices down.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are not really cheap
$2 chicken rice mean the chicken rice is half the size

The chicken size is so amazing thin....if you have a dog, it would eating in a micro-second....what do you expect to get? they used the cheapest grade of rice found in the market...if you have been buying rice, you will know what I mean...even the AH Nehs eating their lowest grade of Ponni rice..is better....for $2, Vivien will ask you, you want restaurant grade, food court or KOPITIAM grade?? ha ha ha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not just give your business to hawker stalls? Ananas Cafe is nothing more than some silly franchise for cheapskate people.

Besides, I would gladly pay a little more to get rid of the halal thing.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

sells the S$2 chicken rice and china street stall sells 'MA LA suck'
etc

I heard from someone that UOB bank who was occuppy the shop was ask to get out even though the bank willing to pay the rent

I would not be suprise if KHUN THAI food stall take over the now vacant cash converter stall

..oh I forgot

just thinking loudly...

Cronies get Deals....Non cronies can Fuck Off... That is PAP STyle!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the whole damn thing is a CONSPIRACY to CON ppl.

they get someone to open stall, sell cheaply like $2 chicken rice and maybe $2 economy beehoon. then if ppl comprain, they say got cheap cheap food at only $2....then satirically add: HOW? U WANT YOUR FOOD IN HAWKER CENTRE OR U WANT HERE ONLY $2??

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

sells the S$2 chicken rice and china street stall sells 'MA LA duck'
etc

I heard from someone that UOB bank who occuppy the shop was ask to get out even though the bank willing to pay the rent

I would not be suprise if KHUN THAI food stall take over the now vacant cash converter shop

..oh I forgot

just thinking loudly...

MALA duck is codeword for SEWER OIL duck. you and then die, your problem!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just give your business to hawker stalls? Ananas Cafe is nothing more than some silly franchise for cheapskate people.

Besides, I would gladly pay a little more to get rid of the halal thing.

i see they price all diferent one leh. the banana store at paya lebar mrt charge more than the foodcourt in singpost building loh. maybe paya lebear didnt vote enough pappies so must punish those mats?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see they price all diferent one leh. the banana store at paya lebar mrt charge more than the foodcourt in singpost building loh. maybe paya lebear didnt vote enough pappies so must punish those mats?

fuck. who go n zap me ah? issit that "Malays must vote PAP" is back again??? fuk u la, mat. fukk ur sharia law back to pakistani pls and north china!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The chicken size is so amazing thin....if you have a dog, it would eating in a micro-second....what do you expect to get? they used the cheapest grade of rice found in the market...if you have been buying rice, you will know what I mean...even the AH Nehs eating their lowest grade of Ponni rice..is better....for $2, Vivien will ask you, you want restaurant grade, food court or KOPITIAM grade?? ha ha ha

Hello Tonychat does not eat meat!