• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
less one person to infract gory postings if it happens tonight

Alamaking, if you are reading this, please post something using your clone. We are worried about you :biggrin:

If you dont have clone, I can lend you my clone alamakqueen :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Got meh?? :eek:...his powder still on leh...happen so frequent...mus make dis tread sticky leow...haizz :(:biggrin::p

Power gone. Rep points still around. Boss cut off his lan jiao but allows him to keep his balls :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huhh... Alamak kena jailed again..??? :confused: Anyone know why..??? Suddenly my heart goes out to Alamak.. He kena twice already this week..:(

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what do you do if you get banned?

Being one who sits in front of the C the entire day not even having the time to bathe and shit, what else is there to do?

1. Watch prawn and PCC?

2. Cry mudder fudder?

3. Take a long overdue shower and shit if possible?

4. Take up drinking to get totally pissed?

5. Start screwing anyone you see in the house caused by withdrawal symptons?

6. Best up the family dog due to frustratyion/

7. Clean up the PC table of all the food crumbs and dust that had accumulated over time?

8. ???

:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This yellow ribbon thingy is seriously not working. :biggrin:

I have to open plate: Alamaking Banned For:

1. Post sexual/gory pics: 1.78

2. Zapping Sam: 4.67

3. Inciting forum disharmony: 1.43

4. Spamming: 2.67

5. All Other Sins(AOS): 1.20