• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamaking the self-employed boss that cannot afford car and $29 camcorder is banned :confused:

by whom and why? no clues from the infraction folder. anybody knows?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
perhaps gone to join sbf admin.....why not? ...he is tech savvy and senior enough to be considered. He is also available timewise.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not banned ... but obliterated! ... :eek:

wat happened, huh? ... :confused:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe AlamakQueen angry with him?

hi there

1. fat kid, i don't think it was queenie doing that.
2. she is literally "over" alamak mah.
3. aiyoh! why ban alamak; not that he murdered someone or what.
4. some silly thing to do leh!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. fat kid, i don't think it was queenie doing that.
2. she is literally "over" alamak mah.
3. aiyoh! why ban alamak; not that he murdered someone or what.
4. some silly thing to do leh!

Wah, what happened? The very last time, he was at war with Scroobal and gang...Could it be that Sam deliberately removed him to see if we would miss him and petition for him to come back? Anyway, he is a nice person, although alot of us like to disturb him here and there (even myself also), I dont see a need for him to be banned/killed/murdered like that.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh, the grandmaster with 1300+ points banned? He went off celebrate Man U's 20th title si boh?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually, I also do not know whats the bad blood between different fractions of power here. I was lucky that as a newbie, Scroobal and Alamaking came out to defend me when Cooleo thought that I was a clone. Therefore, I did not step in to add my point of view each time the 2 of them got into a verbal fight. Personally, I find nothing wrong with both of them. Scroobal had the interest of the forum and I enjoyed his posting as he gave insights of things that many of us would not know. For his detractors, I can only say, read with a open heart. Alamaking was someone nice whom we could TCSS with and many people including myself loves to give him a good tickling now and then. He is just like his orange flower shirt. Harmless and sunny. Its just unfortunate that everyone had their own opinions.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, I also do not know whats the bad blood between different fractions of power here. I was lucky that as a newbie, Scroobal and Alamaking came out to defend me when Cooleo thought that I was a clone. Therefore, I did not step in to add my point of view each time the 2 of them got into a verbal fight. Personally, I find nothing wrong with both of them. Scroobal had the interest of the forum and I enjoyed his posting as he gave insights of things that many of us would not know. For his detractors, I can only say, read with a open heart. Alamaking was someone nice whom we could TCSS with and many people including myself loves to give him a good tickling now and then. He is just like his orange flower shirt. Harmless and sunny. Its just unfortunate that everyone had their own opinions.

hi there

1. i bet queenie must be heartbroken by now.
2. she is missing alamak!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo and sifu are the sunshine in this forum, wonder if they left disappointed? sam should have shower them with more love instead of asking them to FO. just speaking my mind, hope that their enemies dun mind.:p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
cooleo and sifu are the sunshine in this forum, wonder if they left disappointed? sam should have shower them with more love instead of asking them to FO. just speaking my mind, hope that their enemies dun mind.:p

They are still here with another nick lah :biggrin: