• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its frightening that we have a mole moderator hanging inside this forum. Who could it be? Its scary that the person who TCSS with you, banter with you could be the one to produce the knife and stab you from behind :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ah ok...heng ah .... I had thought it was created specially to make me blush .... giving me the come ons :o

You want to give him an orgasm, just post some pics of shit, best is with a worm sticking out. I gurantee you will join AK very soon :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dun want ah...AK coming out already...i may kena stuck alone with geylanguncle. Then he show me all the bad stuff. Yuckssss !!!

You want to give him an orgasm, just post some pics of shit, best is with a worm sticking out. I gurantee you will join AK very soon :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
dun want ah...AK coming out already...i may kena stuck alone with geylanguncle. Then he show me all the bad stuff. Yuckssss !!!

You know how to attach images in Signature? I want to prepare pomelo leaves for him :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha i dunno how to do this la bro....all the pics i post and the songs also....other forummers taught me how to do either on the thread

or via PM. Paiseh paiseh bro.

You know how to attach images in Signature? I want to prepare pomelo leaves for him :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha poor guy....anyway he'll be back soon. Hope it wont affect his mood to post like he normally does.

if he practice what he preach - meaning, he don't care about points, etc., he'll continue to post.

rather, i think he might be still posting using his clone (if any). Else if he has no clones, this will be a good reason to have one LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its frightening that we have a mole moderator hanging inside this forum. Who could it be? Its scary that the person who TCSS with you, banter with you could be the one to produce the knife and stab you from behind :biggrin:

The first stab always most jialak. Thereafter, no feeling. You may even miss those stabs when they don't come again.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's nothing like that. I don't spend that much time in the forum nowadays but I need someone to remove spam, obscene images etc as quickly as possible so I got someone to help out. It's all done from the admin control panel.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just in case Im not around when AK is released later, please tell him his good buddy Raiders send him these gifts.

View attachment 4446
POMELO LEAVES - Wash off bad luck

View attachment 4447
CHARCOAL - Scare off 小人

And finally.......

View attachment 4448
A $50 Voucher at Lorong 18 to have a good bath and a good bonk. Hope can get rid of the evil sperm :biggrin:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's nothing like that. I don't spend that much time in the forum nowadays but I need someone to remove spam, obscene images etc as quickly as possible so I got someone to help out. It's all done from the admin control panel.

no wonder you make a good PAP mole. You are actively practicing outsourcing. You hired a FT no doubt to do the cloak and dagger stuff for you?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whatever-happend-it-wasn-t-me-kids-shirts.png