• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Definite it is not him. Most likely someone who stays in NZ.

bro...i thought its" him " :wink: . but even if its " him " ...his secret will be with me forever ...you know me dont you :wink:

ps: if you said its not " him " then confirm its not him liao :wink:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Throughout the whole episode of banning because of TCSS, this posting of yours makes the most sense and is impartial as well. I accept your reasoning brother. From now onwards, I will only start to TCSS in threads that the seniors are already TCSSing. How's that? :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, just be yourself.
2. honest, that's good enough.
3. why bother what others think, view or crap!
4. not that you literally murder someone here.
5. sbf is harmless but fun!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro..no infor lah ...my mistake for thinking supermod is " him " . its not " him " .

Hehe, I was kidding him. Don't worry. I also believe he won't tell me your conversation with you. He may like to TCSS with me, but i know he is a serious person in real life.

Edit/added: if there is one person that cannot be trusted, it has to be Alamaking. That one everytime quarrel with people, like to drag my name inside :biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you got PM bro

Hehe, I was kidding him. Don't worry. I also believe he won't tell me your conversation with you. He may like to TCSS with me, but i know he is a serious person in real life.

Edit/added: if there is one person that cannot be trusted, it has to be Alamaking. That one everytime quarrel with people, like to drag my name inside :biggrin: