• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Ram could be SHEMALE. :biggrin:
Once upon a time in a Tops Supermarket in Thailand, I was carrying a shopping basket around, well, shopping.

Salesgirl : This is tampon section (giggles) what are you looking for?

Ram : Oh (blushes) Faen khong phom asked me to buy this for her and and I see many offer posters here...(handing over my shopping note.)

Salesgirl : (Giggles again) Oh yes, this is on offer now, buy two packs, get one pack free.

Ram : OK then, can you put three packs in my basket.

Salesgirl: OK kha, khop khun maak kha.

Ram : (Blush and rush off to whisky section, grab a bottle and go to cashier.)

Luckily, the aunty cashier wasn't a young girl who would giggle at guy buying tampon.

I went home and told my theerak, next time go buy that stuff yourself.

She also giggled happily as if nothing happened. Gals are wierd!

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you are not quitting the forum? why suddenly so rude.

anyway your gender doesn't matter to me. :wink:

Angry lah. I can say super angry. Let's me fair. If you want to penalise someone, give a warning first. If he does not comply, then you can take out your knife. For the 3 of us, we die also dunno why.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Angry lah. I can say super angry. Let's me fair. If you want to penalise someone, give a warning first. If he does not comply, then you can take out your knife. For the 3 of us, we die also dunno why.

mai tulan lah ...after kena jail your point go up liao :wink: