• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh says Sinkie Chinese very racist

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how cold can it get at the Yong Peng stopover? I was there a few days back and it felt pretty hot and humid to me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not being racist.. Even my Mat colleagues called them Mamak Pundek.. They even named these Kelings after a Bat in Malay..

You see here's the problem. It's ok for malays to call them that and they cannot retaliate. If ever one day when the chinese become a minority in singapore rest assured only chinese ppl will still be blamed for "racism".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dhey Countryman, have you forgotten the phrase, "In Rome, do as what the Romans Do?" As an Indian Singaporean, I have not encountered any racist Chinese perhaps if at all they must be from the mainland china. Before Thambi you open your mouth to complain, take a step back, pause and reflect your India Indian attitudes, behavior and characteristics first before making such racist comments yourself. I, Me and Myself, am disgusted with you India Indians, for being so high nosed, rude, not apologetic, thinking you Guys are the smartest and everyone else in Singapore are stupid, the list goes on.....but in restropect, you People from India are the worst of the human species in your character, backstabbing, Vermont tongue and bladi B.O. Dhey Thambi go back to your Corrupted, toiletless, raping every hour country and do us a favour don't come back para pundek.

If you are really an indian then it's good that you speak the facts. Might i add you're probably the first indian in here to admit it. It's good that you recongize that sometimes when you meet some unfriendly chinese like someone didn't smile at you it's just their character and not that they are racist.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe Singaporeans are the most tolerant people in the world. Simply because most of us are brought up to respect other races from the day we were born. I stayed in a kampong where we had many different races and we are all brothers - even today.

There is a little problem now as our population is more complicated with the influx of new citizens with a new set of ideas. But I believe we will overcome these budding problems and we will show to the world that Singapore is one of the most racially and religiously tolerant society in the world. Kumsia !!!:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Singaporeans are the most tolerant people in the world. Simply because most of us are brought up to respect other races from the day we were born. I stayed in a kampong where we had many different races and we are all brothers - even today.

There is a little problem now as our population is more complicated with the influx of new citizens with a new set of ideas. But I believe we will overcome these budding problems and we will show to the world that Singapore is one of the most racially and religiously tolerant society in the world. Kumsia !!!:smile:

Let's hope that is so but from the looks of things doesn't look so cos ppl are complaining that chinese are very racist by not smiling at them, calls them nick names online.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dhey Countryman, have you forgotten the phrase, "In Rome, do as what the Romans Do?" As an Indian Singaporean, I have not encountered any racist Chinese perhaps if at all they must be from the mainland china. Before Thambi you open your mouth to complain, take a step back, pause and reflect your India Indian attitudes, behavior and characteristics first before making such racist comments yourself. I, Me and Myself, am disgusted with you India Indians, for being so high nosed, rude, not apologetic, thinking you Guys are the smartest and everyone else in Singapore are stupid, the list goes on.....but in restropect, you People from India are the worst of the human species in your character, backstabbing, Vermont tongue and bladi B.O. Dhey Thambi go back to your Corrupted, toiletless, raping every hour country and do us a favour don't come back para pundek.

Oh is that so?

Helo Indian from Sinkapore, you try bluff bluff call property agents to say you want to rent flats or even condo..

SEE HOW MANY CHINESE OWNERS who are landlords, upon hearing that their tenants IS AN INDIAN will eithier..

1) hang up immediately.

2) kindly say they don't want or take Indian as tenants.

3) or be more helpful that ask you go tell agents you want to rent flats by Indian owners especially only found in Little India!

The reason(s) as to why Chinese landlords turn Ah neh like you away,you can go imagine the reasons as to why it is so.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah_rastafar_I said
"Rest assured they will always find some reason to complain no matter how small and insignificant the matter is."

A chinamen and his micro dick trying to be a rastaman from Jamaica! Who u trying to con.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope that is so but from the looks of things doesn't look so cos ppl are complaining that chinese are very racist by not smiling at them, calls them nick names online.

This statement from a person who described Malays using a degrading term now says he is not racist.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies to ahneh: all yellow skin are Chinese but not all Chinese are Singaporeans! :mad: isn't he more racist than all of us?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Indian national is traeding on dangerous grounds!

If the bus driver is rude, then the driver should be screwed!! There is no need to say that because the driver is Chinese and he is India, that is why the driver was rude to him. Could it be that indeed he was very kwai lan, and the driver would have cursed him, regardless of race. Beside, he has never encountered any rude Indian, Malays or Ang Moh driver before? So why pin point on Chinese?

Now, what make him think that driver is Singaporean? Just because the driver picked him up from Golden Mile means he is Singaporean? Come on, that is a Malaysia registered bus and the driver is either a Malaysian or PRC driver. Surely not Singaporean.

So why did he accuse Singaporean even before he find out more info? Maybe he is not interested, he just want to whack Singaporeans especially the Chinese with any slight excuse. He is a real racist!

This Indian National is being racist himself and anti-Singapore. That is dangerous. He should be arrested and investigated!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs are like skunks....................everywhere they go also people no like............i bet even aliens also no like them

can only blame their own pattern lor

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said
"Rest assured they will always find some reason to complain no matter how small and insignificant the matter is."

A chinamen and his micro dick trying to be a rastaman from Jamaica! Who u trying to con.

huh why you talk about dick size? So you agree that in singapore ppl like you complain over every small thing right? So how many racist incidents did you encounter today? How many aunties didn't smile at you or some chinese didn't bow down to you. :biggrin:

This statement from a person who described Malays using a degrading term now says he is not racist.

Degrading term? What degrading term did i use? Also it's just a term. Everyone does it.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometime u can call it stereotype rather than racist. but this is what Singaporean experienced from the encounter from the cowdungland shitface.
BO, fucking smelly.
end of the lease, a lot of things damage and the stench hard to get rid. make it unlivable for the next tenant.
snobbish, always thought they are better although its hollow between the ears.
non apologetic, although always proud about the 5000 yrs culture but not civilised at all.
no manners, ditto.
no respect for modesty even towards the same gender.
no respect for personal space even in public with strangers.
when in Rome do as the Roman do. for them, When they are in Rome, Roman must eat curry.
lie a lot, be careful what they said. only 10% truth. when they said everything is under control, u better step in to intervene. if they tell u got problem, get ready to abandon ship!!!
fake degree. in order not to get con, better don't employ any.