• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh got away with murder with another ah neh judge

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally you have replied, yellow skin.
verb (used without object)4. Informal . to give an excuse; offer a defense: to alibi for being late.
yes yellow skin, im still sticking to my words. and yes, definitely i wouldnt need a small eyed yellow person to define for me. and since when did i say im a lawyer or im a lawyer wana be? are you in your own world? well, u would think that grave provocation isnt a good one to explain murder cases? when and if your gf or wife says, 'other men are better than you in bed', the only foreigner cock sucking faggot, that would not be provoked, would be you. and anyways, im sure its been proven that hed been gavely provoked as a murder has taken place.
so everyone in this thread has came to this conclusion? the only person seemed to have agreed you are right is you. for ther other case, u can go read for urself. dont come n act here as if you arent unaware of anything. im surprised how come u havent commented on the businessman 44, case yet either? isnt that the same scenario? isnt it supposed to be worse?
you beat me up n send me to hospital? hahaha my toes are gigglig. a slanted eye you mean? lol. wat can u see from the corner of ur slits anyway.
television is my clone? haha. whatever makes you comfortable, small eyes aka kojak bt aka jah rastafar aka flat nose aka yellow skin.
anyways, you can continue sucking your lovely prcs cocks. Cheers... :wink:

Oh shit skin what do you mean that i have finally replied? I have never shyed away from you nor avoided you. I have always replied to your nonsensical replies. To alibi for being late. :rolleyes: Hey shit skin stop making up your own definitions. An alibi is a person that can vouch for a person's word. If you don't know how to use a word don't make use of it. I am just telling you you aren't even fit to be a wannabe lawyer that's to tell you you don't need to pretend to act smart cos even pretending to be a wannbe lawyer is too much to ask of you.

So shit skin what are you saying exactly? Cos this sentence here sounds like jibberish. well, u would think that grave provocation isnt a good one to explain murder cases? when and if your gf or wife says, 'other men are better than you in bed', the only foreigner cock sucking faggot, that would not be provoked, would be you. and anyways, im sure its been proven that hed been gavely provoked as a murder has taken place.

Seriously learn how to write engrish before actually attempting an argument. I'm saying that gravely provoking someone isn't an excuse to murder them how did you respond? In the red sentence that i have highlighted you didn't even give a satisfactory reply you just made an assumption that i would not be provoked and that shit skin had been gravely provoked. Yes he might have been gravely provoked but so what? That's not an excuse to murder someone. Period.

I'm still waiting for you to post the case of the businessman. Why you cannot find the case on the net to post here? Therefore you must have made it up.

At the end of the day you still have not proven why a person deserves to be murdered because he gravely provoked someone. That shit skin murdered his gf and got off when he deserves to the death sentence. Very straightforward reason for that is cos the judge and the lawyers were fellow shit skins and let him off.

Of course i could beat you up and send you to hospital or maybe worse. You're not superman are you? Why are you made of steel that an old fashioned beating couldn't hurt you? Assuming that i'm kojackt shows how brainless you are psycho83. I find it hilarious that i just call you shit skin and you're trying to come up with all manner of insults but none of them hurt as much as shit skin. That's why it sticks. The truth hurts.

Lastly i want to ask you this. If you gravely provoke someone does this mean you deserve to be killed and the killer gets off lightly?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh shit skin what do you mean that i have finally replied? I have never shyed away from you nor avoided you. I have always replied to your nonsensical replies. To alibi for being late. :rolleyes: Hey shit skin stop making up your own definitions. An alibi is a person that can vouch for a person's word. If you don't know how to use a word don't make use of it. I am just telling you you aren't even fit to be a wannabe lawyer that's to tell you you don't need to pretend to act smart cos even pretending to be a wannbe lawyer is too much to ask of you.

So shit skin what are you saying exactly? Cos this sentence here sounds like jibberish. well, u would think that grave provocation isnt a good one to explain murder cases? when and if your gf or wife says, 'other men are better than you in bed', the only foreigner cock sucking faggot, that would not be provoked, would be you. and anyways, im sure its been proven that hed been gavely provoked as a murder has taken place.

Seriously learn how to write engrish before actually attempting an argument. I'm saying that gravely provoking someone isn't an excuse to murder them how did you respond? In the red sentence that i have highlighted you didn't even give a satisfactory reply you just made an assumption that i would not be provoked and that shit skin had been gravely provoked. Yes he might have been gravely provoked but so what? That's not an excuse to murder someone. Period.

I'm still waiting for you to post the case of the businessman. Why you cannot find the case on the net to post here? Therefore you must have made it up.

At the end of the day you still have not proven why a person deserves to be murdered because he gravely provoked someone. That shit skin murdered his gf and got off when he deserves to the death sentence. Very straightforward reason for that is cos the judge and the lawyers were fellow shit skins and let him off.

Of course i could beat you up and send you to hospital or maybe worse. You're not superman are you? Why are you made of steel that an old fashioned beating couldn't hurt you? Assuming that i'm kojackt shows how brainless you are psycho83. I find it hilarious that i just call you shit skin and you're trying to come up with all manner of insults but none of them hurt as much as shit skin. That's why it sticks. The truth hurts.

Lastly i want to ask you this. If you gravely provoke someone does this mean you deserve to be killed and the killer gets off lightly?

hi yellow skin. yes its my definition and how you interpret it.
yellow skin,my words sound jibberish? you can gladly intepret it in whichever way u feel comfortable with.
and yes yellow skin, i have told you before that grave provocation lessens the charges in most cases, in case u didnt know. but yellow skin dont seem to get it. a person deserves to be murdered if he gravely provokes someone in my view. maybe for u it wont. oh ic, its a very straight foward reason cos the judges n lawyers were indians? give me a reason thats supports it.
you beat me up and send me to hospital? this is the biggest joke i ever heard from a yellow yellow dirty fellow.
yes, of course i would deserve to be killed if i gravely provoked someone. and yes yellow fellow, doesnt necessarily haf to be 'lightly' but anyways , it also depends what your version of 'lightly' means. and yes, u can google the businessman case.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi yellow skin. yes its my definition and how you interpret it.
yellow skin,my words sound jibberish? you can gladly intepret it in whichever way u feel comfortable with.
and yes yellow skin, i have told you before that grave provocation lessens the charges in most cases, in case u didnt know. but yellow skin dont seem to get it. a person deserves to be murdered if he gravely provokes someone in my view. maybe for u it wont. oh ic, its a very straight foward reason cos the judges n lawyers were indians? give me a reason thats supports it.
you beat me up and send me to hospital? this is the biggest joke i ever heard from a yellow yellow dirty fellow.
yes, of course i would deserve to be killed if i gravely provoked someone. and yes yellow fellow, doesnt necessarily haf to be 'lightly' but anyways , it also depends what your version of 'lightly' means. and yes, u can google the businessman case.

Shit skin so you are now admitting that you can simply make up your own definitions from words? Wow imagine that changing the words definition and making new ones up for them. This shows what a useless POS you are,

Serious? Grave provocation lessens the charges? Can cite which part of the law states that or did you just make it up? Serious? Then i suppose you deserve to be murdered then for gravely provoking others. I have already explained to you why he was let off cos they judges and lawyers were all shit skins like him.

Version of lightly? My oh my you're now changing the subject and engaging in the keling classic twist and turn in your case it's just writing a bunch of jibberish. Hard to understand someone with sub intelligence with an IQ level of 80.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin so you are now admitting that you can simply make up your own definitions from words? Wow imagine that changing the words definition and making new ones up for them. This shows what a useless POS you are,

Serious? Grave provocation lessens the charges? Can cite which part of the law states that or did you just make it up? Serious? Then i suppose you deserve to be murdered then for gravely provoking others. I have already explained to you why he was let off cos they judges and lawyers were all shit skins like him.

Version of lightly? My oh my you're now changing the subject and engaging in the keling classic twist and turn in your case it's just writing a bunch of jibberish. Hard to understand someone with sub intelligence with an IQ level of 80.

yelllow skin, i did not admit to making up definitions from words. its there in the dictionary, in case ur eyes are too small to see it (which it is, i believe).
yellow skin, maybe you dont read much of past cases where aggravated offences haf lessen the charges for the accused. well yes, anyone could murder me if he felt aggravated enough and its up to the courts to decide if it constitutes provocation of some sense. now , he wasnt let off like u claim, yellow skin. he was given 18years instead. so you also havent answered me as to why the businessman44 who has murdered his gay lover, n dump the body into the river, is being given a discharge not amounting to an aquittal. maybe its racist too right? cos maybe the lawyers n all the judges were indians too right? you havent give me a valid answer as to why race was involved as a factor in reducing his charges. seems to me youre engaging in the typical yellow skin classic twist and turns to get things your way. so babi son, read up on more cases like these... http://www.aware.org.sg/2010/08/stop-blaming-the-victim/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yelllow skin, i did not admit to making up definitions from words. its there in the dictionary, in case ur eyes are too small to see it (which it is, i believe).
yellow skin, maybe you dont read much of past cases where aggravated offences haf lessen the charges for the accused. well yes, anyone could murder me if he felt aggravated enough and its up to the courts to decide if it constitutes provocation of some sense. now , he wasnt let off like u claim, yellow skin. he was given 18years instead. so you also havent answered me as to why the businessman44 who has murdered his gay lover, n dump the body into the river, is being given a discharge not amounting to an aquittal. maybe its racist too right? cos maybe the lawyers n all the judges were indians too right? you havent give me a valid answer as to why race was involved as a factor in reducing his charges. seems to me youre engaging in the typical yellow skin classic twist and turns to get things your way. so babi son, read up on more cases like these... http://www.aware.org.sg/2010/08/stop-blaming-the-victim/

Shit skin read Post #42 and your second sentence. That's your own admission and you can actually tell a bare lie? You are the shittiest of all shit skin snakes out there. Btw who is talking about being let off? You must be mentally deficient. His punishment certainly does not fit his crime. He was punished too leniently. as for the businessman case post his case details here. Comeon asshole you make a claim you better show the evidence you asshole instead of giving excuses. I and a few others in here have always come to the unanimous conclusion that he was let off simply cos the judges and the lawyers are the same race as the accused. You have not been able to prove that this conclusion is wrong.

I read up on the link you have given me on the rape case. Hey the race of the perps and the girl was not even revealed therefore how does it even relate to this case at all? You see how dumb you are but then again it's nothing surprising. You're a shit skin with an average iq of around 80.

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin read Post #42 and your second sentence. That's your own admission and you can actually tell a bare lie? You are the shittiest of all shit skin snakes out there. Btw who is talking about being let off? You must be mentally deficient. His punishment certainly does not fit his crime. He was punished too leniently. as for the businessman case post his case details here. Comeon asshole you make a claim you better show the evidence you asshole instead of giving excuses. I and a few others in here have always come to the unanimous conclusion that he was let off simply cos the judges and the lawyers are the same race as the accused. You have not been able to prove that this conclusion is wrong.

I read up on the link you have given me on the rape case. Hey the race of the perps and the girl was not even revealed therefore how does it even relate to this case at all? You see how dumb you are but then again it's nothing surprising. You're a shit skin with an average iq of around 80.
yellow skin, since when was i even admitting to anything when theres nothing to admit about to begin with. you are the yellowest of all yellow yellow dirty fellow out there. well yellow skin, in case you cant remember, u were the one was talking about being let off. now ur twisting n turning ur words to flow to ur advantage. you must be a retard. his punishment fits the crime as he had been gravely provoked by his gf saying 'other men are better than you in bed'. seems like ur the only yellow skin on the planet who wouldnt get provoked as u might be an impotent asshole. oh so now , ur trying to get sympathy votes from ''you and others in here' who apparently agress with ur trash talking. so you havent proved to me still why race was involved to begin with. and yes, for the rape case, why would race even be an issue for u. wat we are supposed to be toking here is facts. but knowing your retarded mentality, race would come up first on your cards. now your are supposed to prove to me why ur conclusion is right. and as for the businessman case, while ur retard unable to google it, i shall do it for u sunny. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1220334/1/.html read it with ur small slanted eyes, yellow skin. it might take longer for u, than the average human

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh general shit skin you are so stupid you don't even know how to quote someone correctly. The term "shit skin" must have hurt you badly sadly yellow skin doesn't quite work on the fact that no human has yellow colored skin. you on the other hand have skin the exact same color as shit.

Again i say since when does provocation serve to lessen the crime committed? What makes it even more ambigious is what constitutes as grave provocation. I checked out the businessman case and nowhere does it say race played any part in it. The race of the laywers and prosectors were not known. In the shit skin murder case it's been established that everyone the defendants and the judges and prosecutors were shit skins.

Anyway you don't have the intellectual capability to come out with anything of logic. Just look at you screwing up the quotes. How difficult is it to type reply with quote and you can even fuck that up.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the battle between you two but Both of you don't make much sense.(Its basically bashing stereotypes on one another)

By the way, Jah_rasta - Chinks are Yellow skin (They have a sort of permanent Jaundice :smile:) - Their under skin is yellowish and that is very obvious in the sun.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV after screwing up the quotes comes in with his TV nick. Wrong chinese don't have yellow skin you dumb shit skin. A person with yellowish skin is suffering from jaundice. Sadly it aptly applies to shit skins.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
TV after screwing up the quotes comes in with his TV nick. Wrong chinese don't have yellow skin you dumb shit skin. A person with yellowish skin is suffering from jaundice. Sadly it aptly applies to shit skins.

(I believe in Evolution, and color differs with environment) The colors from White to Black is understandable. But yellow? We from another planet homes? POWER!!!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(I believe in Evolution, and color differs with environment) The colors from White to Black is understandable. But yellow? We from another planet homes? POWER!!!!!

Chinese ppl don't have yellow skin color shit skin they just needed to find a way to differentiate them that's all. Unfortunately for you shit skin your skin is the exact color of shit.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese ppl don't have yellow skin color shit skin they just needed to find a way to differentiate them that's all. Unfortunately for you shit skin your skin is the exact color of shit.

Yellow means Yellow, Its a skin that looks yellow and is yellow. Take a piss and Compare :biggrin:

If you are talking about Indians, Then i would say that Indians have various skin tones and those skin tones are very similar to many races around the world, Difference is only Lighter or Darker. But East Asians are only unique to themselves, They are yellow in color. People all around the world call East Asians as yellow for a Reason.(Nothing wrong with that)

Last edited:

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the battle between you two but Both of you don't make much sense.(Its basically bashing stereotypes on one another)

By the way, ah neh are shit skin (They have a sort of shit stuck permanently on their face :smile:) - .

Keling shitskin,

Still trying to pretend general is not your clone?:oIo:

where is your clone psy83? Too shy to use it anymore after chickening out of a fight challenge thrown by ramseth:oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow means Yellow, Its a skin that looks yellow and is yellow. Take a piss and Compare :biggrin:

If you are talking about Indians, Then i would say that Indians have various skin tones and those skin tones are very similar to many races around the world, Difference is only Lighter or Darker. But East Asians are only unique to themselves, They are yellow in color. People all around the world call East Asians as yellow for a Reason.(Nothing wrong with that)

ROFL you must be color blind. If you want to know what is yellow in color watch the simpsons those ppl are yellowish in color. In real life does any human have that type of skin tone? Nope none at all. Therefore it does not apply to east asians. Unfortunately the color of shit is the same as the color of your skin. Tough luck there. Btw are you back to pretending you are chinese?

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh general shit skin you are so stupid you don't even know how to quote someone correctly. The term "shit skin" must have hurt you badly sadly yellow skin doesn't quite work on the fact that no human has yellow colored skin. you on the other hand have skin the exact same color as shit.

Again i say since when does provocation serve to lessen the crime committed? What makes it even more ambigious is what constitutes as grave provocation. I checked out the businessman case and nowhere does it say race played any part in it. The race of the laywers and prosectors were not known. In the shit skin murder case it's been established that everyone the defendants and the judges and prosecutors were shit skins.

Anyway you don't have the intellectual capability to come out with anything of logic. Just look at you screwing up the quotes. How difficult is it to type reply with quote and you can even fuck that up.

oh yellow skin, watever u call me wouldnt hurt me a tiny bit at all. no humans haf yellow skin? wat about the slanted eyed pigs? the colour of my babys shit was yellow yesterday. it must haf been you.
the defense of provocation has always been around and lessens the sentence, not the crime commited, yellow arse. oh so u checked the businessman case. o hes given a discharge not ammounting to an aquittal. so thats good for the defense right? so if all the dpp, judges and defense lawyers were all slanted eyed pigs, should i say they support their own race? or if any one of the defense, dpp or judge was indian and he was given a discharge not ammounting to an aquittal, should i say the indian was racist to haf let him off?
talk some logic. you are contradicting yourself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yellow skin, watever u call me wouldnt hurt me a tiny bit at all. no humans haf yellow skin? wat about the slanted eyed pigs? the colour of my babys shit was yellow yesterday. it must haf been you.
the defense of provocation has always been around and lessens the sentence, not the crime commited, yellow arse. oh so u checked the businessman case. o hes given a discharge not ammounting to an aquittal. so thats good for the defense right? so if all the dpp, judges and defense lawyers were all slanted eyed pigs, should i say they support their own race? or if any one of the defense, dpp or judge was indian and he was given a discharge not ammounting to an aquittal, should i say the indian was racist to haf let him off?
talk some logic. you are contradicting yourself.

You seen any humans looking like the simpsons with yellow skin? ROFL even if your "baby" has yellow shit so what? He shit himself a simpson but sadly your skin color is that of shit.

What does provocation amount to since each human has a different level of provocation. Better not ask you you make it up from your arse. The case of the businessman is too vague and the race of everyone else was not mentioned. If his defence or the judge was indian how could they be racist since the businessman is chinese and let off according to the example you have given. You see you fail again.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seen any humans looking like the simpsons with yellow skin? ROFL even if your "baby" has yellow shit so what? He shit himself a simpson but sadly your skin color is that of shit.

What does provocation amount to since each human has a different level of provocation. Better not ask you you make it up from your arse. The case of the businessman is too vague and the race of everyone else was not mentioned. If his defence or the judge was indian how could they be racist since the businessman is chinese and let off according to the example you have given. You see you fail again.
oh ya sure i see yellow skins that look like simpsons, but worse. so wat you are telling me is that if it was an all indian courtroom,in the businessmans case, and if he was let off, its cos of the example i have given. for the other case, if it was an all indian courtroom and the boy was sentenced to 18years, it would be racist. get a life u babi son

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical of this piss skin dirty han shit. Talking rubbish and being delusional.

General, Fuck this dirty yellow shit, who keeps saying he is not yellow.

Yellow smelly dirty shit means Yellow smelly dirty shit = Chink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh ya sure i see yellow skins that look like simpsons, but worse. so wat you are telling me is that if it was an all indian courtroom,in the businessmans case, and if he was let off, its cos of the example i have given. for the other case, if it was an all indian courtroom and the boy was sentenced to 18years, it would be racist. get a life u babi son

ROFL you must be blind or rather you are an idiot. Ppl that look like the simpsons in real life? :rolleyes: Seems like you're so butt hurt that your skin is the same color as shit but no one actually has yellow colored skin and only the simpsons on tv have yellow skin. Btw don't you think it's weird that they colored the white ppl on the simpsons yellow in color? The simpsons are not chinese/japanese ppl but a typical ang moh family yet they are colored yellow and the funny thing is the keling in that show is colored shit color. :biggrin:

Your example is truly dumb. If everyone in there was indian and the business man was let off of course it isn't racist cos the businessman is chinese. I have never ever heard of ppl in power pulling strings for someone of another color being accused of it being based on something racial. It only works if the person is the same race as those in power. You see how truly stupid you are to actually bring forth this comparison. Is your brain also shit colored?