• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh got away with murder with another ah neh judge

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lao! so obvious general and tv same person. major failure. face palm. shake my head.
anyway i see general and tv losing with the argument. period.

I don't use Chinese tactics of using "Clones". We(General and myself) are just on the same page like how you are on the same page with your fellow yellow buddy(Even giving a "Win" lol) Its just internet dude.

@General can you stop posting, No need to keep dragging this thread. (Jah_Rastafar_I will not stop spitting B.s, The guy is jobless and hangs around here 24/7 365 days) - You have insulted him nice and good, so leave this thread.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't use Chinese tactics of using "Clones". We(General and myself) are just on the same page like how you are on the same page with your fellow yellow buddy(Even giving a "Win" lol) Its just internet dude.

@General can you stop posting, No need to keep dragging this thread. (Jah_Rastafar_I will not stop spitting B.s, The guy is jobless and hangs around here 24/7 365 days) - You have insulted him nice and good, so leave this thread.

nah, just what i thought about u and general. nothing more, nothing less. ciao.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh you sad sod you sound really hurt. Needing to chat to your clone to tell him to stop stalking me. :rolleyes: Well you must be lifeless.