• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh as MP and a minister, do you really feel comfortable with them?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
television, who is the babi nigger?

as far as insults go, thats pretty unique. - babi nigger (black pig, but said in melayu and engrish) cool bro :biggrin:

actually I find the older gen are more kawan with each other despite different race as compared to the younger ones, who stick to their own kinds.

like urines stream together, shits clump together and m&ds stick together

The babi nigger is hilarious. All he is showing is ignorance and how poorly cultured of a person he is.

On Topic, Ts your sentiment is perfectly understood. I believe a lack of diversity might make you have that feelings. I know of many non-Chinese who has the same sentiments towards the chinese purely because of their lack of interaction and close relationship, they always see the bad and not the good of the community. The older generation of Singaporeans are quite suspicious of one another but fortunately the new generation of young Singaporeans are much diverse them their parents.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, yes recently young m&ds also lost some of their Malay vocabs but did not lose their entire mother tongue.

Singaporeans Chinese was completely wiped out in 2 generations under LKY. Language has to be learn from young and keep using it and to change medium of communication to English daily and little use of Chinese the Chinese speak and write language will be lost.

In fact some were made to think that even speaking Chinese is a communist thing or Ah Beng type which I am not quite pleased. This was the damaged done by LKY in the past 50 years.

I also noted that many Malaysian Chinese esp from KL only want to speak English when working in Singapore. They do that to kind of making them raise above local Singaporean Chinese. These are the people that make the workplace unpleasant and disregards of their own Chinese roots.

Also can see some nicks here completely alien to Chinese language.

Bro, I have to disagree about the m&ds,

nowaday they also like speak a lot of engrish and engrish also seep into their speech.

they use 'I', 'You', etc.

esp the younger ones.

of kos, those monolingual cuntry are unlikely to have another race as their leader, a bit funny, but spore is a rojak cuntry,
we shld be color blind, not color sensitive.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
very prescient analysis bro,

But regarding the m&d urines, they speak v good ching chong, and melayu, and their engrish is still alright.
pp think the tiong urines are our main threat, its actually the m&d urines.

they work hard, and they know they shafting us in the back, it makes it even more shiok :biggrin:

Urines have to ask themselves why all got engrish names.

Its very funny when you meet a tiong urine and he asks you to call him ronaldo or some other fancy name in that funny strong pu tong hua accent.
as they say, you can take a pig out of the pig sty shit, but you cant get the shit out of the pig :biggrin:

pig is as pig does bro :biggrin:

bro, yes recently young m&ds also lost some of their Malay vocabs but did not lose their entire mother tongue.

Singaporeans Chinese was completely wiped out in 2 generations under LKY. Language has to be learn from young and keep using it and to change medium of communication to English daily and little use of Chinese the Chinese speak and write language will be lost.

In fact some were made to think that even speaking Chinese is a communist thing or Ah Beng type which I am not quite pleased. This was the damaged done by LKY in the past 50 years.

I also noted that many Malaysian Chinese esp from KL only want to speak English when working in Singapore. They do that to kind of making them raise above local Singaporean Chinese. These are the people that make the workplace unpleasant and disregards of their own Chinese roots.

Also can see some nicks here completely alien to Chinese language.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'll be fucking overjoyed if the gahmen finally fire themsleves all and hire a real cheapskate keling from india, at least we don't have to pay 3 million a year for a loser MP. even if we pay that india-indian ONLY 1 million a year, it'll be a big a fucking discount compared to what we're having now.