• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh as MP and a minister, do you really feel comfortable with them?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me it doesnt matter, urine, m&d, shit, watever.
as long can do job, i dont care what the person is.

you cannot change what you are born as, so we should not use that to judge people, to do so is racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you cannot change what you are born as, so we should not use that to judge people, to do so is racist.

:rolleyes: An obvious dumb ass here. We're not talking about the person's physical appearance or what his skin color is but his character. Kelings are famous for behaving in a certain way when they are given power.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you like to woof woof like a dog, now you are into assess? :*:
:rolleyes: An obvious dumb ass here. We're not talking about the person's physical appearance or what his skin color is but his character. Kelings are famous for behaving in a certain way when they are given power.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spot on! they have no regards for laws or lesser people. it is all about themselves and using their new found power to engorge themselves further.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, keep it simple without the need to bash at each other.

You are in the right direction.

Power is one of the key words you have raised.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you have raise a good point - judge.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While it is true that not all Ah Nehs are this or that, there is also the law of probability. In other words, if every 8 out of 10 Ah Nehs have certain bad habits that irritate you, then you will be silly to ignore this fact. How or why they got those stewpid habits is not my problem.

Since for me the ratio is higher than 8 out of 10, I avoid Ah Nehs as much as I can. If they get too inconsiderate, I will tick them off. Also can send body language and other signals. Then, I avoid them and they also avoid me. Less contact = less conflict. Peace on earth if everybody like that. Come to think of it, the Ah Nehs themselves also practise this philosophy what? And they take it to the extreme - it is called the CASTE SYSTEM.

Trade with Ah Nehs only on terms like cash on delivery - no element of credit (for which trust is necessary) involved - and always remember, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).

India and China have been trading for thousands of years and they still don't like each other. Some things cannot be forced.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spot on! they have no regards for laws or lesser people. it is all about themselves and using their new found power to engorge themselves further.

While it is true that not all Ah Nehs are this or that, there is also the law of probability. In other words, if every 8 out of 10 Ah Nehs have certain bad habits that irritate you, then you will be silly to ignore this fact. How or why they got those stewpid habits is not my problem.

Since for me the ratio is higher than 8 out of 10, I avoid Ah Nehs as much as I can. If they get too inconsiderate, I will tick them off. Also can send body language and other signals. Then, I avoid them and they also avoid me. Less contact = less conflict. Peace on earth if everybody like that. Come to think of it, the Ah Nehs themselves also practise this philosophy what? And they take it to the extreme - it is called the CASTE SYSTEM.

Trade with Ah Nehs only on terms like cash on delivery - no element of credit (for which trust is necessary) involved - and always remember, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware).

India and China have been trading for thousands of years and they still don't like each other. Some things cannot be forced.

Asterix is spot on and then these Kelings get butt hurt when ppl point out those negative characteristics about them and now start to insist not all of them are like that even when it's only a minority that don't have those negative traits. Hard to avoid them all the time and worse if they get into positions of power

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u were 2 luk @ des Ah nehs, deyll 2 nothing 2 integrate with de masses but will b quick 2 scream racism 4 de smallest of things. Like how many ah nehs with de exception of a handful 2 u noe of hu takes de trouble 2 learn Mandarin????

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, like to share your experiences with Ah neh holding higher office in rank and file system?

Asterix is spot on and then these Kelings get butt hurt when ppl point out those negative characteristics about them and now start to insist not all of them are like that even when it's only a minority that don't have those negative traits. Hard to avoid them all the time and worse if they get into positions of power

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever import goods from tiongland, end up not up to specs, customer reject, got almost to the stage of litigation.
so is urine tiongs sneaky and callous?

I had a rush order and close to cny, anyone who do biz in tiongland will know cny is the mother of all holidays for them, everything close shop and all balik kampung. but i needed before cny, my supplier assured me it will be delivered even though so close to the festive period, and they did.
so are urine tiongs the most trustworthy and stable parties?

I also had good and bad experiences with gulf arabs, shits from shitland, even bloody americans also good and bad.

so how to judge? if go by race, good luck to us humans, we will keep fighting, never puas hati one.

you judge people by their character and attitude, and the best way is when the shit hits the fan, you see how they react. skin color is immaterial.

there are rotten monkeys in every race.

pinky is a urine, he good ah?
Shan is a shit, he lousy ah?
yakult is a m&d, he how? middle is it? since neither urine nor shit.

those who based their biz decisions purely on race, good luck to you, maybe it works for u, but it doesnt for me.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, before you woof woof, so you are a anjing.
now you mention butt hurt, so you gay.

so are you a gay anjing?

you need therapy jah :biggrin:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asterix if you COD means your 'trade' is it those $1 or $2 kind?

but you are right, caveat emptor is very impt to always remember when doing import/export or any other kind of trading work.

I hope you get lots of urine customer and you give 60/90/120 days credit with no initial deposit, and hopefully it all works out for you at the end :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, like to share your experiences with Ah neh holding higher office in rank and file system?

I don't have personal experiences (thank god) except during army time when the shit skinned rsm and some of the regulars loved to boss their men around. At that time i knew what my parents, family members, friends and experiences from bros here about kelings to be true.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asterix if you COD means your 'trade' is it those $1 or $2 kind?

but you are right, caveat emptor is very impt to always remember when doing import/export or any other kind of trading work.

I hope you get lots of urine customer and you give 60/90/120 days credit with no initial deposit, and hopefully it all works out for you at the end :biggrin:

Boy you sound really fucking hurt here. Oh i am sure Asterix will only be dealing with mostly chinese customers and for a good reason too. As for that many days of credit with no initial deposit you don't have to worry. Chinese ppl aren't like the shit skins they won't end up owing or refuse to pay back the money.

Reading it a second time really shows the level of hurt and idiocy you show. Asterix is running his own business. Whether he wants to give credit or COD is purely his own business. There's obviously a very good reason why he insists on COD when he has keling customers. I am sure he has had bad experiences in the past. Yet you had to be hurt by his remark and not look at how fucked up your shit skin race is and start to make silly sarcastic remarks. Well too bad for you chinese customers are allowed to buy on credit. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever import goods from tiongland, end up not up to specs, customer reject, got almost to the stage of litigation.
so is urine tiongs sneaky and callous?

I had a rush order and close to cny, anyone who do biz in tiongland will know cny is the mother of all holidays for them, everything close shop and all balik kampung. but i needed before cny, my supplier assured me it will be delivered even though so close to the festive period, and they did.
so are urine tiongs the most trustworthy and stable parties?

I also had good and bad experiences with gulf arabs, shits from shitland, even bloody americans also good and bad.

so how to judge? if go by race, good luck to us humans, we will keep fighting, never puas hati one.

you judge people by their character and attitude, and the best way is when the shit hits the fan, you see how they react. skin color is immaterial.

there are rotten monkeys in every race.

pinky is a urine, he good ah?
Shan is a shit, he lousy ah?
yakult is a m&d, he how? middle is it? since neither urine nor shit.

those who based their biz decisions purely on race, good luck to you, maybe it works for u, but it doesnt for me.

Did you read asterix's post? Even if 2/10 kelings are good so what? The majority are bad and who cares about finding those that are good? Asterix also mentions not to have anything to do with them. Peace of mind. OK so you imported some goods from china once and was not up to specs. Did you make a mistake in ordering them? Honestly speaking you don't have to order goods from china. Order from india la. Comeon why don't you order them all from india next time. There must be a reason why china is such a major manufacturing powerhouse even though some of their goods are not up to par.

Also stop butting into ppls business. Asterix says he doesn't want to have anything to do with kelings. That's his prerogative. Why do you insist like he needs to come into contact with kelings? :rolleyes:

Jah, before you woof woof, so you are a anjing.
now you mention butt hurt, so you gay.

so are you a gay anjing?

you need therapy jah :biggrin:

You are a dog so should be kicked like a dog.