• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Neh Angry That Sinkie Called Her Son A 'Mongrel' and 'Brat'! Real Face Of Racism!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Neh Angry That Sinkie Called Her Son A 'Mongrel' and 'Brat'! Real Face Of Raci

I hope Credit Suisse throws him out of the country like what Barclays did to the senior for shouting obscenities at the construction site.

So far our MPs and politicians very quite so is the local press. The parents of Warren and Walter Fernandez must be proud of their sons.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ah Neh Angry That Sinkie Called Her Son A 'Mongrel' and 'Brat'! Real Face Of Raci

I hope Credit Suisse throws him out of the country like what Barclays did to the senior for shouting obscenities at the construction site.

So far our MPs and politicians very quite so is the local press. The parents of Warren and Walter Fernandez must be proud of their sons.

Govt standing up for Singaporeans and expelling who fail minimum std of conduct? Not a chance

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The snake is now with UBS.

By repeating that "Singapore government loves them (Indians from India)", the wife was effectively trying to sow discord between Singapore government and Singapore citizens as well as inciting hatred against FT Indians.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder how could Singaporeans Indian feel when you guys said chow Ah nehs.

They are our brothers and sisters man.

They are Not our Bros b sis.
They are scumbag from India.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

By comparing the Ah Neh son to a mongrel is grossly unfair.........to the mongrel. hahahahha.

All the mongrels I know are adorable. That kid is a pure breed, and that's the problem. Had he been mongrelized he would have been better behaved.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such an expose or media witchhunt would be sacrilege this week and against the spirit of the upcoming MOUs - note the upcoming "exchange of experts" (as opposed to 'foreign talent" label?)

I am very curious and keen to understand the expertise of India and its massive economy's experience and expertise in "innovation and IP ecosystems", in particular the protection of IP rights and the enforcement against infringement and theft.

http://theindependent.sg/singapore-...a-which-would-facilitate-exchange-of-experts/

"The government information dissemination website gov.sg reported that PM Lee is set to meet top India leaders during his five-day work visit to that country. The report said:

“He will also witness the signing of an MOU on cooperation in tourism and urban solutions, and a grant agreement on capacity-building in tourism and connectivity.

Mr Lee’s visit coincides with that of a business mission comprising representatives from 43 companies, government organisations and business associations here.

Led by the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), International Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industries, and the Building & Construction Authority, the business delegation will attend the India-Singapore Business forum co-organised with Confederation of Indian Industries, and meet businesses in India.”

The Indian Express reported that “exchange experts in the field of intellectual property; dissemination of best practices, experiences and knowledge on IP with the industry and universities,” would be a key feature of this MoU.

“The MoU will enable India to exchange experiences in the innovation and IP ecosystems that will substantially benefit entrepreneurs, investors and businesses on both sides,” the report added.

Many Singaporeans have faulted the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) signed between India and Singapore on 29 June 2005 by the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his former Indian counterpart Mr Manmohan Singh, as being the cause of the influx of Indian workers to the Republic."

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. They are after the property market. For India and Indians, Innovation means cheap coders and IT staff. Singapore has been shunned from their Aviation industry but I understand the property for NRIs is very lucrative. There has been extensive lobbying from REDAS and the property big boys over the local measures to cool our market and OZ and NZ are full of property developers so India is next big one for them.

Such an expose or media witchhunt would be sacrilege this week and against the spirit of the upcoming MOUs - note the upcoming "exchange of experts" (as opposed to 'foreign talent" label?)

I am very curious and keen to understand the expertise of India and its massive economy's experience and expertise in "innovation and IP ecosystems", in particular the protection of IP rights and the enforcement against infringement and theft.

http://theindependent.sg/singapore-...a-which-would-facilitate-exchange-of-experts/

"The government information dissemination website gov.sg reported that PM Lee is set to meet top India leaders during his five-day work visit to that country. The report said:

“He will also witness the signing of an MOU on cooperation in tourism and urban solutions, and a grant agreement on capacity-building in tourism and connectivity.

Mr Lee’s visit coincides with that of a business mission comprising representatives from 43 companies, government organisations and business associations here.

Led by the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), International Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industries, and the Building & Construction Authority, the business delegation will attend the India-Singapore Business forum co-organised with Confederation of Indian Industries, and meet businesses in India.”

The Indian Express reported that “exchange experts in the field of intellectual property; dissemination of best practices, experiences and knowledge on IP with the industry and universities,” would be a key feature of this MoU.

“The MoU will enable India to exchange experiences in the innovation and IP ecosystems that will substantially benefit entrepreneurs, investors and businesses on both sides,” the report added.

Many Singaporeans have faulted the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) signed between India and Singapore on 29 June 2005 by the Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his former Indian counterpart Mr Manmohan Singh, as being the cause of the influx of Indian workers to the Republic."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks. I hope UBS hears of it.

The snake is now with UBS.

By repeating that "Singapore government loves them (Indians from India)", the wife was effectively trying to sow discord between Singapore government and Singapore citizens as well as inciting hatred against FT Indians.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boycott USB for hiring a crook........ one who was responsible for causing miseries to many sgians in losing millions to Lehmen bonds
Ah nehs plainly con bastards ........ oso why father n mother needed to take leave to bring son to see dorctor??? Atas izzit??

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boycott USB for hiring a crook........ one who was responsible for causing miseries to many sgians in losing millions to Lehmen bonds
Ah nehs plainly con bastards ........ oso why father n mother needed to take leave to bring son to see dorctor??? Atas izzit??

i am with u on this but can you lend me $5million first to sign up an account. b4 i boycott them

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmmmm........ it's a norm, they talk so loudly that the whole would hear them, they think this is their home?

standard behavior from these yindians. If you've ever had the misfortune of being among a group of such indian tourists, be prepared for the worst.
on a plane or ferry they will cross over your seat like you're not there, no excuse me or sorry. they will talk across you like you don't exist. they have no respect for ppl outside their nearest and dearest, and so they don't deserve any. Don't hesitate to scold them loud at their first transgression or they will mistake your patience as subservience. And they're all cheap bastards forever trying to underpay for everything.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

and your nephew here happened to foot slam the front seat of a mongrel n throw him off the seat last year for slamming into his seat every 10 mins or so during flight. just once was enough for his dad to request he behave.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I expect Chinese Dog to bark like mad ....

especially when ah Neh was vilified in sbf.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By comparing the Ah Neh son to a mongrel is grossly unfair.........to the mongrel. hahahahha.

yes, mongrel dog at least can be loyal, obedient and faithful. mongrel brat will kpkb even when everything is perfect.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Nehs are the second biggest scums after Tiongs :rolleyes:
Their kids will wail non stop , fucking adults will yak non stop and block the passageway , elevator , escalators ...
They are fucking trouble makers :oIo:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Nehs are the second biggest scums after Tiongs :rolleyes:
Their kids will wail non stop , fucking adults will yak non stop and block the passageway , elevator , escalators ...
They are fucking trouble makers :oIo:

THIS!!!!!
Are they fucking blind or retarded, whenever I get stuck at escalators, I will see one of these motherfucking filthy indian mongrels blocking the way. For fucking sure, they are the ones blocking it without fail. Hilter should be brought back to life and he can gas all these fucking shitskins next.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair and Lovely Indian Snake Madhu Lalgudi has deleted the post, deleted his facebook account and hide his linkedin account. If he is in the right, why would he do that?

Indians are power hungry cunning snakes that are extremely conscious about their caste, class, race, religion, skin and colour. Arguing, Denying and Lying through their mouth is in their indian blood. Indian Logic states that Indians have the right to discriminate non-Indians and fellow Indians, and when Indians can't get their way with non-indians, they will play victim and pull out the race card and whine and complain to the world how racist you are. Indians are the most hypocritical snakes of the world and thats why they are despised everywhere in this world.

spot on. like I said indians are the most vile and racists bastards in the world. proof? they invented the caste system to discriminate their own kind 4,000 years ago. which race have invented the "untouchable" class ie the PARIAHs????? Farking indians!!!! and yet they dare to complain about discrimination. I was once very nice to them and got back stabbed countless of times. belive me when I said the are only good at complaining, lying, cheating etc. no wonder tourists get raped in india repeatedly. the caste system makes the apartheid looks like child play. they are the experts at raping, lying cheating, bragging, etc etc. not to mention cowards. no wonder nature make their appearance like shit in colour and looks like snake in every way. nature can't be wrong.
even their own India's tourism minister advises female tourists not to wear skirts to avoid being raped
here the references: farking shitty people. and almost all are gang raped!!! some even killed after being raped!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/indi...-modestly-to-avoid-rape-2016-8?IR=T&r=US&IR=T
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...allegedly-kidnapped-repeatedly-raped-in-india
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/w...in-rape-of-israeli-tourist-in-india.html?_r=0

https://www.rt.com/news/european-tourist-raped-india-683/

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...d-over-gang-rape-and-abduction-japanese-woman

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-10/india-court-jails-five-for-life-for-tourist-gang-rape/7501862

Last edited: