• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Leong National Day Message for all sinki hardlander

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow Singaporeans, Happy National Day!

In my 2023 New Year Message, I said that the political agenda will accelerate this year.

It has indeed proven to be a fast-paced year politically judging from the breathtaking pace that events have unfolded this year, from the conclusion of the Keppel Offshore & Marine investigation, SPH Ltd’s false circulation numbers scandal and the Ridout Road investigation to the arrest of Minister lswaran and the resignation of Speaker Tan Chuan-Jin.

Events this year should have awakened Singaporeans to the need to relook at our political system. Do we want to rely solely on the “good leaders” of one dominant ruling party or do we want to strengthen our political institutions to have stronger checks and balances in case the “good leaders” fail one day?

As Parliament is the apex of our political system, this is the first political institution that we need to strengthen. I think it is long overdue for Singapore to have a strong check and balance mechanism in Parliament.

To do this, we need to have an effective Opposition that controls at least one-third of the seats in Parliament, so that we can prevent the ruling party from amending the Constitution at will.

Dear fellow Singaporeans, you have the power to decide as important elections are coming your way.

If you dare to make the right decision at the right time, we can be confident that the best is yet to be for Singapore, and Singapore will continue to be a success story for our grandchildren and many more future generations.

Singaporeans can do better.

For Country For People

Leong Mun Wai, Secretary General of Progress Singapore Party

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My National Day Message to all locals is to vote the PAP out of power to secure the future of your children.
We have suffered enough and its time to get rid of the highest paid incompetents in the world