• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Gong in Hospital!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is lky gay, sitting so close and touching the boy???????

LKY fuck us so much that his dick cannot stand anymore and LKY love boy fucking him while he go head down down and arsehole up high high for Keechiu to fuck and tiew.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh paiseh to disappoint the bros here who want old fuck to up the lorry. Me wish him long life enough to witness the downfall of gay loh pinky. Let's make this happen in 2 years time.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh paiseh to disappoint the bros here who want old fuck to up the lorry. Me wish him long life enough to witness the downfall of gay loh pinky. Let's make this happen in 2 years time.

He's witnessed his other son not following his wishes and his daughter turning into a man

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the one standing 3rd from the left? :biggrin:

That's Christina Ong - wife of Ong Beng Seng. Hell of a wealthy lady. She is the daughter of Peter Fu who owns lots of hotels in Singapore including Hilton. In other words, Ong Beng Seng married into a rich family. He is the one who sold Scott 28 and Nassim Jade at discounted prices to the Old Fart and his son under HPL.

A well know rumor is that Zoe Tay was slapped by Christina Ong when she went to her Club 21 Boutique to pick up some expensive dresses and told the salesgirl that Ong Beng Seng will pay for them since she is the mistress. Zoe Tay the ever blur sotong didn't know that the lady standing right there in the shop was none other than the Empress Dowager - Christina Ong. She gave Zoe a big slap and told her to fuck off and never to step in there again.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNY'S taboo:

no matter how u hate that person, CANNOT wish him dead.....

but u can wish him a good rebirth :p

In that case I wish him be reborn to a good family of cockroaches, those that can fly one. Nothing gives me more pleasure than smacking a flying cockroach with a thick rolled-up newspaper and seeing it flattened on the wall.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case I wish him be reborn to a good family of cockroaches, those that can fly one. Nothing gives me more pleasure than smacking a flying cockroach with a thick rolled-up newspaper and seeing it flattened on the wall.

"I will crush you like a cockroach!"

[video=youtube;o7MM2pvFksk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MM2pvFksk[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor patients at SGH. I bet they have to clear out lots of beds and even a floor for him, his personal assistant and guards to be there.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Zapping a flying cockroach with a mosquito zapper is great fun.
Especially if you know that is the one LKY reincarnate into.

Thats when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is dead and eventually released from the fucking and tiewing by legions of ghouls and demons to his rebirth as a cockroach.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor patients at SGH. I bet they have to clear out lots of beds and even a floor for him, his personal assistant and guards to be there.

No wonder the hospital is shortage of beds & patients have to sleep in tents... ha ha ha ha