• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah boys to men

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can it be stealing? Stealing implies you are depraving the other party its own copy. It is the same copy as the original a perfect replica of the original. No one is deprive of anything.

stealing as in people will not pay to go for the movie.. steal their money for the ticket. but i enjoy doing it towards sinkies.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lost of revenue then. I have very little time to go to the movies nowadays. I watch a lot of shows on my ipad to work nowadays. His original premise is that if you download something, you are stealing from them.

stealing as in people will not pay to go for the movie.. steal their money for the ticket. but i enjoy doing it towards sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lost of revenue then. I have very little time to go to the movies nowadays. I watch a lot of shows on my ipad to work nowadays. His original premise is that if you download something, you are stealing from them.

that is what he says.. but there is not a need to care about it.. you do whatever you like.

The movie depict that if you are in the army you will be a man..

the ang mor kids become a man by going backpack and stay and travel in other countries for a year or 2 to become a man.. These is better in my opinion. They are will to learn about the world and be independent.

My American chinese fren who never went to army to serve in his country. i was in bangkok siam parargon and there is a model catwalk show debut there. Only invited guests and reporters are allow to go in.

you know what he did? he told me he behaves like a reporter and get 2 entry tickets and one is for me. wahahahhaha... you can't learn this shit in the army.. you need to go out to the world to learn.

some may argue this is called geng in army but you got balls or not.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the sinkie govt way to psycho you to think that going army is a man... in some degree you learn discpline.. but to be really mature you need to go out to the world.

The sinkie govt just need you people to sign in to be in the army for defense.. those be a man shit are just part of the marketing gig.. dun be fooled.

and this movie is to reinforce this notion... that is why supported by the govt.. dun be fooled.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dun understand why giving and eating chicken drumstick is of some status in the dining table with family.

If you are a vegetarian, there is no need to fight for some animal carcass.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun understand why giving and eating chicken drumstick is of some status in the dining table with family.

If you are a vegetarian, there is no need to fight for some animal carcass.

There are vegetarian drumsticks too. Nobody fought over them? Not nice to eat? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the sinkie govt way to psycho you to think that going army is a man... in some degree you learn discpline.. but to be really mature you need to go out to the world.

The sinkie govt just need you people to sign in to be in the army for defense.. those be a man shit are just part of the marketing gig.. dun be fooled.

and this movie is to reinforce this notion... that is why supported by the govt.. dun be fooled.

hi there

1. tonny, dafter sheep are always dafter sheep.
2. same old materials, plot & individuals:biggrin:
3. what's new jackarse?

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
crap show...the battle scenes arethe worst - the way the armed forces are communicating...sound so fake