• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah beng throws 30 packets of economical bee hoon at stall after getting queue cut

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AH BENG BUYS 30 PACKS OF BEEHOON TO THROW ON FLOOR AFTER HAWKER SAY HE LOOKS POOR

Submitted by farhan on Fri, 11/03/2016 - 6:06pm

According to local Chinese media, a tattooed man was queuing up for economical bee hoon at Block 17 Boon Keng Road Hawker when his queue was cut by someone else. The stall assistant handed a packet of beehoon to someone else that was behind him in the queue. Witnesses say, when the tattooed man questioned the assistant why she allowed someone else to cut his queue, she curtly replied that he looked like he had no money. In his rage, the tattooed man ordered 30 packets of bee hoon and threw all the beehoon on the floor in front of the stall.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. Now is buffet for all rodent. And the seller name become smelly like wendy's stuffy kunt.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Ah Beng paid, he would have been a gong chee bye.

Anyway Ah Beng kanna CWO soon. Regardless whether he paid or not.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
not necessary... sekali the mata feed him a cold bun and he cannot take it and jump also

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. Now is buffet for all rodent. And the seller name become smelly like virus's mother stuffy kunt

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahbeng no EQ.
if i were ah beng, i would come and disturb this stall everyday secretly, for example, after buying beehoon, i would leave a secret package of human shit .
nobody know and let the stall smells the shit every day

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If he didn't pay, he would have only confirmed the assistant's suspicion that he could not pay.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the stall person.
Go tattoo mean bad guy?.
Some wear specs gong gong wan.
Are the most PERVERT one.
Like richoil in this forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did he pay for the beehoon before he threw it on the floor? :confused:

hmmmm. i think from the article it said he bought 30 packs of bee hoon. Now i'm going to use the long end assumption that 1 packet cost only $1 and that isn't likely at all. A packet of those noodles with some ingredients like say some meat would be maybe 1.50 upwards so let's assume he only spent $1 a packet he wasted at least $30.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro 30 packets how much?
$4 /pack $120.
For me i pay. but i wont throw it on floor.
I will put in a pot.with eggs chye chicken wing.
N throw on the assistance face.

Likewise if i see PERVERT oil outside.
I will wack him chui chui.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahbeng no EQ.
if i were ah beng, i would come and disturb this stall everyday secretly, for example, after buying beehoon, i would leave a secret package of human shit .
nobody know and let the stall smells the shit every day

That would be your own shit. So you would shit in a package and leave it there?

Collecting someone else's shit. eeeee that's even worse.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he can just tell police he celebrating chinese new year yusheng,ah beng style.

that will prove not only is he satki but a rich beng.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the stall person.
Go tattoo mean bad guy?.
Some wear specs gong gong wan.
Are the most PERVERT one.
Like richoil in this forum.

i got a friend in real life his face is soft white and nerdy and gong gong wan and feminine like a eunuch but hes name is beng lol.but is a good poker player.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got a friend in real life his face is soft white and nerdy and gong gong wan and feminine like a eunuch but hes name is beng lol.but is a good poker player.

u fucking idiot. beng is 明 in chinese characters and ming in mandarin. All because someone has 明 in his name doesn't mean he is an ah beng. That's fucking stupid. Following your line of thinking goh meng seng would be what an orangutan combined with an ah seng?

Typical retarded chinese dog thinking.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u fucking idiot. beng is 明 in chinese characters and ming in mandarin. All because someone has 明 in his name doesn't mean he is an ah beng. That's fucking stupid. Following your line of thinking goh meng seng would be what an orangutan combined with an ah seng?

Typical retarded chinese dog thinking.

no but its the traditional name of a ah beng ah lian,if not why does singapore associate these names with low lifes and gangsters?im not saying his a beng for christsake,hes uni educated and speaks atas english.....im just saying his name is beng thats all.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

CWO aside, this incident shows another side of the story, that is the weakness of mata mata in dealing with this scum breeds contempt for the laws in the country. The Commissioner of Police should be ashamed that his men did not even arrest the scum for disorderly behaviour and criminal intimidation.

Ministers know how to collect super duper salary but did not know how to govern the country well. Even a small time hood like this scum was not afraid to threaten the stall holder over a small matter and the mata mata could only let him go free.

Lanjiao pappies indeed.