• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aggressive man challenges policeman to shoot him at Geylang back lane

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Some years back, far, far, back....when they had a Family Planning Unit...certain woman of a certain 'type'. were 'shot' so that they do not reproduce too many offsprings that will become the scums of the earth...'quietly shot'..as in tubal ligation etc.. this 'shooting' was done quietly....the husband also...

That was a great idea and I wish it had been continued. Too many inferior scums of society have been allowed to reproduce in large numbers in recent years. It has absolutely ruined the world.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So basically, there was another riot last year in Geylang that was not reported?

100 people confronting 5 police man, refusing orders to disburse, shouting and threatening the police till they are forced to draw their weapons, etc. If their police car was nearby I am sure the crowd would have burned it. This is serious news. and not in the press. These 5 cops could have been butchered. I guess the 100 participants must have been PRCs or non Sinkies and the PAP wants to play this down. One arrest from 100 hundred is ridiculously low.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was a great idea and I wish it had been continued. Too many inferior scums of society have been allowed to reproduce in large numbers in recent years. It has absolutely ruined the world.

Not necessary as the population self-neutered after the success of the program.

The baby bonus programs we have now should be capped at 2 for non-graduate mothers. This demographic can ill afford to raise more than 2 children.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ball-less cop. I would have gladly fired a warning shot into the ah beng's head. The only good ah beng is a dead ah beng.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A warning shot should scare the hell out of anyone. Then take aim at the perpetrator and give him fair warning.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So basically, there was another riot last year in Geylang that was not reported?

100 people confronting 5 police man, refusing orders to disburse, shouting and threatening the police till they are forced to draw their weapons, etc. If their police car was nearby I am sure the crowd would have burned it. This is serious news. and not in the press. These 5 cops could have been butchered. I guess the 100 participants must have been PRCs or non Sinkies and the PAP wants to play this down. One arrest from 100 hundred is ridiculously low.

The arrest was probably done post riot offsite after accused iD by cctv

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An aggressive crowd of up to 100 people in a Geylang back lane in July last year forced a policeman to point his service revolver at them for his safety, a court heard.

But a 52-year-old man, who was undeterred, challenged the officer to shoot him .
A district court heard that at about 9.45pm on July 24, five policemen from the Geylang Neighbourhood Police Centre, who were on anti-vice duties, saw an 18-year-old promoting a game of 'Si Gor Luck' at a makeshift gaming table in the back lane between Lorong 14 and Lorong 16 Geylang. They had to use force to handcuff the teenager, as heresisted arrest and tried to flee .

While the officers were doing so, a crowd of about people gathered. They became agitated, and shouted at the policemen to release the teenager.

The crowd then moved towards the officers while shouting vulgarities and gesticulating aggressively. One man flipped over a gaming table, which the officers were standing behind with the teen, while another man took the metal table stand and waved it at the policemen.

The officers continued retreating until they were backed-up against a wall. Fearing for their safety, a sergeant drew his service revolver and pointed it at the crowd. His finger was not on the trigger and he only pointed the gun's laser at the crowd.

This prompted the people to step back but Ho, who was in the crowd, confronted the officer. The policeman then kept his revolver.

Shortly after, more policemen arrived and dispersed the crowd. The incident was partially captured on closed-circuit television cameras.

What kind of thing is this? Policemen allowing the crowd to back them into a corner. With flipping of tables and a direct confrontation from a man looking for violence? What happened to basic crowd control and per-emptive dispersal?

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;z6vMrQGPDq4]https://youtu.be/z6vMrQGPDq4[/video]

SPF just full of unqualified useless bapok retards.

[video=youtube_share;Pk9BGhiGT5E]https://youtu.be/Pk9BGhiGT5E[/video]

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF are useless cops, you sent them all to NY LA 99% will get killed or ass fucked by Niggers. Not able to survive the reality of Street gangs and drug gangs. You send SAF Commandos to Mexico Drug Wars most of them will come back in body bags within months.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A warning shot should scare the hell out of anyone. Then take aim at the perpetrator and give him fair warning.

A warning shot would have scared the shit out of the other policeman. They will be like "Sarge, you so garang, dare to fire your gun. Next time give warning first can or not? I skali bangjeo in my pants"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SPF are useless cops, you sent them all to NY LA 99% will get killed or ass fucked by Niggers. Not able to survive the reality of Street gangs and drug gangs. You send SAF Commandos to Mexico Drug Wars most of them will come back in body bags within months.

You too optimistic. I give SAF Commandoes 1 week in any drug area in Mexico, and the SPF 5 days on the streets of Harlem. After, all will be state funeral.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What kind of thing is this? Policemen allowing the crowd to back them into a corner. With flipping of tables and a direct confrontation from a man looking for violence? What happened to basic crowd control and per-emptive dispersal?

The policemen were all actively looking for an ambulance to hide inside. And the next thing they knew, they were backed into a lane.