• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Agency to bring in Mongolia bride ?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, thanks for the new pics.

But, end of day.... I STILL want this one :o:biggrin:

332IMG_3021.jpg

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro MS, thanks for the offer.. which I have to graciously decline :o:wink:

That ONE has the angel-but-devil look which I find irresistable. A close example is the Taiwan singer/actress/writer Yi Nenjing (wife of Harlem Yu?)

Sorry for my stubborness .. heheh :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ONE has the angel-but-devil look which I find irresistable. A close example is the Taiwan singer/actress/writer Yi Nenjing (wife of Harlem Yu?)

Your chance come oredi....... Harlem Yu is divorcing her........ quick go join the Q :p

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all brothers,

I had some business in mongolia and i was approach by a local match making agency in mongolia if i want to co-operation to match their woman with singaporean guy. So, In order to get the pain out of stuck up our singaporean woman, i was thinking of getting some mongolian woman to match made for singaporean guys. Instead of the usual vietnam/cambodia bride, why not a Mongolia bride.

Do some market survey here.

There's been an increase in numbers of Mongolian FLs recently....... your agency brought them in ? :p:wink::biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your chance come oredi....... Harlem Yu is divorcing her........ quick go join the Q :p

haaha.. thanks for bringing back memories by reincarnating this thread :biggrin:

Yep, guess I was rite about the angel-but-devil part :biggrin:

Super_Hypocrite

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, if the gals are about this standard,,i dont see why it wont work in singapore,,but basically, what is the average character traits of mogolian gals? are they as demanding as spore gals?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the average character traits of mogolian gals? are they as demanding as spore gals?

Go for the mongolians only if you like sporty types ...... they certainly give you a good workout in bed :biggrin: ...... but look elsewhere if you're into fragile porcelain tofu types :rolleyes:

Singkie gals ?......... no point comparing coz singkie gals cannot compare with anybody :( ..... even ladyboys are so much better than singkee gals :p

mongoliangirl

Just remove the idea to open matchmaking agency in Mongolia because nobody will be interested. Please don't think we are still living the same way as 20 years ago. Mongolia has developed so much after fall of communism and younger generation has a lot of knowledge. They have ambitions and life dreams. Hardly anyone just want to marry a rich guy and do nothing all her life (i'm sorry but especially to a chinese) So don't think that you can just take advantage of us. Go after you singaporean girls. There are plenty of them. There are more girls in Singapore than guys. Goodluck. And stop posting inaccurate picture of Mongolians.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya haha, i also kaypo want to know. sounds like a good biz :biggrin:

got kimchi and sushi?

Last edited: