• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After the elections, I am reminiscing about the past. Please contribute

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
you missed out loosing

fellow old timers, as we return our normal lives.....just want to say i hope to see you guys here in 5 years time for the next GE.

together we will witness either the transformation of the PAP....or its spectacular fall from grace.

Bye, and have a good 5 years!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, ladies first

EW69 - left after discovering friendster
Bellepepper - made a brief appearence on Shorvon affair and left
TT - comes in once in while
Lady with spray problem. Progressively got worse and despite offer of help from some here did not seem to seek medical help.

Guy with cancer - last message, said farewell and said that he had 3 weeks to go and also said that he was at peace with himself.
Lambaste did not cross over
Pjudge crossed over and crossed back shortly
RamdomNexus and Zenra - make rare topical appearences
Monet 234 is now running a blog with food articles and following as Lucky Tan

The rest I think replied to you. Sam is also not active.

With proliferation of blogs and alternative sites, I am sure others have found niches elsewhere.

Hi..!

1. Ng Ejay
  2. QXP: I wonder how he will use his language to take a dig at LKY.
  3. Bkworm: A solid thinker
  4. Ptrader: A SDP loyalist who couldn't stand WP or PAP.
  5. Lambaste:
  6. peasantjudge:
  7. Sneering Tree: I think he is still around and active.
  8. jw5
  9. zhihau:
  10. jacy

The ladies that I missed:
  1. Tracy Tan: I think she was from SPH and always wanted to ferret out opinion here with her one liner questions
  2. Bellepepper: A remarkable writer, who had a way with words especially sarcasm
  3. EW69:
  4. The lady who would complain of illness caused due to insecticide spraying. I think she was delusional.

What happened to some of these guys:
  1. Injunction
  2. sirnotswit
  3. The guy who had cancer and talked about it here

Has sam continued with his English classes on the usage of advice and advise?

Anyone wants to add to the names or just update what happened to these guys?