• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat ah!

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat

Last night, NHGP said it will "refund the full consultation fees as an act of goodwill, even though consultation services had been provided and the doctor had managed Madam Koh appropriately".

The doctor had managed Madam Koh appropriately ? Really ? So what was the prescription ? Why diam diam never mention ?

NHGP ownself check ownself, say managed Madam Koh appropriately ? Want to see World Health Organization WHO standard or not ?

3. Active immunization

Cell-culture- or embryonated-egg-based rabies vaccines should always be used for post-exposure prophylaxis. They can be administered either i.m. or i.d.

Intramuscular regimens: Both a five-dose and a four-dose i.m. regimen are recommended for post-exposure vaccination; the five-dose regimen is the more commonly used:

The five-dose regimen is administered on days 0, 3, 7, 14 and 28 into the deltoid muscle.
The four-dose regimen is administered as two doses on day 0 (one dose in the right and one in the left arm (deltoid muscles), and then one dose on each of days 7 and 21 into the deltoid muscle.

An alternative post-exposure regimen for healthy, fully immunocompetent exposed people who receive wound care plus high-quality rabies immunoglobulin plus WHO-prequalified rabies vaccines consists of four doses administered i.m. on days 0, 3, 7 and 14.

Madam Koh never received the proper vaccinations after all. Still considered as managed appropriately ah ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat

Why don't they tell what is the nationality of the nurses who fucked up in this case?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't they tell what is the nationality of the nurses who fucked up in this case?

The doctor also fucked it up lah. I suspect doctor Myanmar, nurse Pinoy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is consequence of immigration, importing anyhow whack to develop mass but lack depth, the result is displacement of better more expensive labor for cheaper unreliable ones at unprecedented scale results in widespread problem of the same nature

the economy the country despite the denial has reached epic proportion of social distorion.

to deny these shortcoming, the top level develop a culture of immoral excuses to disinfect and fit each and every criminally implicated incidents, those that not just affected life but destroy many.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

You won't find these cockups happening on MIW, or for that matter, CNA. They will only allow qualified Sinkie doctors to examine them.

All peasants will be attended to by Myanmar, pinoy, Indians and tiong Doctor and nurses.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you say cannot hold beer. How u explain the cockup on kiatkiat by his feilow shitskin. The rot always starts at the top.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

They also didn't tell for SGH case that so many died. This one nobody died lagi won't tell. No blame culture only cause more lax culture. I saw at SGH A&E this pinoy nurse shaking leg literally while recording temperature for patients. Very unprofessional looking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The doctor had managed Madam Koh appropriately ? Really ? So what was the prescription ? Why diam diam never mention ?

NHGP ownself check ownself, say managed Madam Koh appropriately ? Want to see World Health Organization WHO standard or not ?

3. Active immunization

Cell-culture- or embryonated-egg-based rabies vaccines should always be used for post-exposure prophylaxis. They can be administered either i.m. or i.d.

Intramuscular regimens: Both a five-dose and a four-dose i.m. regimen are recommended for post-exposure vaccination; the five-dose regimen is the more commonly used:

The five-dose regimen is administered on days 0, 3, 7, 14 and 28 into the deltoid muscle.
The four-dose regimen is administered as two doses on day 0 (one dose in the right and one in the left arm (deltoid muscles), and then one dose on each of days 7 and 21 into the deltoid muscle.

An alternative post-exposure regimen for healthy, fully immunocompetent exposed people who receive wound care plus high-quality rabies immunoglobulin plus WHO-prequalified rabies vaccines consists of four doses administered i.m. on days 0, 3, 7 and 14.

Madam Koh never received the proper vaccinations after all. Still considered as managed appropriately ah ?

That's why she must thank heaven for looking after her well in this case. No treatment done at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You won't be surprised if you do, you find out one little known legislation that will be dug up, just like the woman who sued SAF for gassing her son to death....you cannot sue the SAF....

She should be happy, the woman, she is immunised for typhoid plus a free jab for tetanus, in case another dog bite her or she step on a rusty nail...

But...when a dog bite you, shouldn't the clinic test her for rabies? maybe, she wasn't foaming at the mouth....I read an account of a person getting a rabies shot.....you wouldn't want one...

Looks like no avenue to sue when negligence at polyclinic?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkies should be grateful that the clinic apologized and made a refund when they didn't have to. As for compensation, dream on. It's not our practice for our institutions to pay out hefty amounts to enrich poor people for honest mistakes made by the staff.

The dead private and others affected should be grateful with token compensation. Otherwise, the institutions could fight a lengthy legal case with them and win. We have the lawyers, we have the money and we have all the time in the world.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is consequence of immigration, importing anyhow whack to develop mass but lack depth, the result is displacement of better more expensive labor for cheaper unreliable ones at unprecedented scale results in widespread problem of the same nature

the economy the country despite the denial has reached epic proportion of social distorion.

to deny these shortcoming, the top level develop a culture of immoral excuses to disinfect and fit each and every criminally implicated incidents, those that not just affected life but destroy many.

Now it's a matter of luck like playing Russian roulette whether you will get hit. I can think of a few ways to get hit be it in the polyclinic or walking on the road hit by lorry or bus driven by foreigner or hit by other road rage foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You won't find these cockups happening on MIW, or for that matter, CNA. They will only allow qualified Sinkie doctors to examine them.

All peasants will be attended to by Myanmar, pinoy, Indians and tiong Doctor and nurses.

That's for sure. Even when treated by local doctors, they will also get the priority in treatment right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies should be grateful that the clinic apologized and made a refund when they didn't have to. As for compensation, dream on. It's not our practice for our institutions to pay out hefty amounts to enrich poor people for honest mistakes made by the staff.

The dead private and others affected should be grateful with token compensation. Otherwise, the institutions could fight a lengthy legal case with them and win. We have the lawyers, we have the money and we have all the time in the world.

Logically speaking, they should give refund since no treatment rendered and they should pay compensation for giving wrong jab. Simple as that. I suggest small claims court to take this up as foresee more such cases under lax culture.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie jiu hu pah jiam ah pee buay see lang si boh

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why she must thank heaven for looking after her well in this case. No treatment done at all.

Still early to say. In humans, symptoms usually develop after 3 - 8 weeks. In some cases, symptoms have appeared as early as 9 days and as long as 7 years after exposure. The length of time depends on a number of factors including: the severity of the bite. Symptoms of rabies might not show up for months, but it is important to receive proper care very soon. When symptoms of rabies appear, people often die within a few days.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie jiu hu pah jiam ah pee buay see lang si boh

Hello ah pek I spore income taxpayer until now still paying tax OK. I complain polyclinic is my right . Jiu hu govt hospital I don't go and even if anything wrong is also not for me to say Ok. Last time I explain to you on this OK. Come and disturb me on jiu hu again I will send my greetings to your darlings. I don't owe you explanation about jiuhu fuck off.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Logically speaking, they should give refund since no treatment rendered and they should pay compensation for giving wrong jab. Simple as that. I suggest small claims court to take this up as foresee more such cases under lax culture.

Giving the wrong jab is small matter. It's giving the wrong prescription that the polyclinic is now trying to blow smoke and take cover. Why didn't they follow up with the correct jab ? It's too late liao. A rabies vaccination must take place within 0, 3, 7, 14 and 28 days. The polyclinic missed all the crucial deadlines set by WHO. If she had gone to TTSH instead of CCK polyclinic, she would have been put through that strict regimen of rabies vaccinations.

Now if the polyclinics come out to say they don't have rabies vaccinations, then they are fucked! There was no way the nurses could have come up with the right jab because the polyclinics simply don't have them!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still early to say. In humans, symptoms usually develop after 3 - 8 weeks. In some cases, symptoms have appeared as early as 9 days and as long as 7 years after exposure. The length of time depends on a number of factors including: the severity of the bite. Symptoms of rabies might not show up for months, but it is important to receive proper care very soon. When symptoms of rabies appear, people often die within a few days.

Oh so what can she do now or it's all in the hands of heaven now?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Giving the wrong jab is small matter. It's giving the wrong prescription that the polyclinic is now trying to blow smoke and take cover. Why didn't they follow up with the correct jab ? It's too late liao. A rabies vaccination must take place within 0, 3, 7, 14 and 28 days. The polyclinic missed all the crucial deadlines set by WHO. If she had gone to TTSH instead of CCK polyclinic, she would have been put through that strict regimen of rabies vaccinations.

Now if the polyclinics come out to say they don't have rabies vaccinations, then they are fucked! There was no way the nurses could have come up with the right jab because the polyclinics simply don't have them!!

Oic so its a case of they don't have the right vaccine? We need the expertise of the Canadian doctor to confirm any malpractice to give tetanus vaccine for dog bites.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh so what can she do now or it's all in the hands of heaven now?

She better pray hard that the dog that bit her is not a siao gao. If the dog is a siao kao with rabies, she surely kanna. Next thing to wait for rabies symptoms to appear, and when she mati, her estate can sue NHGP for negligence.