• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat

Btw I just realised the unjust Admin has banned my clone Drath without any reason given. Looks like this is forum for barbarians and run by barbarians. Continue to rejoice in your barbarian bullying and your sinkies' descendants will pay for the injustice you did to me. Hahahahah.

KNNBCCB I get banned again while the bully Ambulance get away scotfree. Ban me permanent lah! If not i will continue to talk "nonsense" as long as evil people continue insulting me with lies! Btw don't you notice when I am away many people like Sinkie clone Sntk stop creating multiple threads on mundane Spore news to push down my ugly truths threads on MALAYSIAN?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat

As you get older things start to go wrong. It's a matter of which part of the body packs up first. Anyone who wants to live till 100 is crazy. The quality of life after 80 is never good and after 90 things start to go downhill rapidly.

There are exceptions but these are few and far between. It requires very good genes. Modern medicine isn't enough.

I want to go in my early 60s. Hopefully it is quick and relatively painless.

You are then the crazy one to think that you can die quick and painless after the evil that you have allowed to be done to people like me. I on the other hand have 50% very good genes and take extreme good care of my diet in the last few years AND did no evil in life to others to qualify for one.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal

So now is a fight between Admin and you? Popcorn time?

You are then the crazy one to think that you can die quick and painless after the evil that you have allowed to be done to people like me. I on the other hand have 50% very good genes and take extreme good care of my diet in the last few years AND did no evil in life to others to qualify for one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clone of who?:smile:

No matter what clones and what reason i give to support, you will just flatly deny. Just like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who denied throwing litter, throwing dog poo etc when confronted. Even lied without batting an eyelid their extension is not illegal. Anyway all are mudlander dogs 伪君子 真小人.