• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song boh?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song

He's not welcome in my house..

It is a privilege to entertain such celestial beings, can frame the picture taken & hang it 3m x 3m on your wall, so that people visit you can "Oooh! ahhhs!" at it & frame one in your office, smaller one on the wall, so that, people can see you are well connected. Good for Sales...:rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song

It is a privilege to entertain such celestial beings, can frame the picture taken & hang it 3m x 3m on your wall, so that people visit you can "Oooh! ahhhs!" at it & frame one in your office, smaller one on the wall, so that, people can see you are well connected. Good for Sales...:rolleyes:

Take a picture to throw darts at every day

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The children from the first wife will never get anything, Whore Jinx will see to that. When u are a Lee, even if you score below average marks, I guarantee u PSC scholarship can be awarded to you if you want. The fact she got no PSC scholarship is probably Whore Jinx's doing. Too bad the albino kid is mildly autistic. I was shocked when I saw him at Gecko's funeral, he is a spitting image of Kuan Yew, even more so than Gay Loong.

Really now?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The children from the first wife will never get anything, Whore Jinx will see to that. When u are a Lee, even if you score below average marks, I guarantee u PSC scholarship can be awarded to you if you want. The fact she got no PSC scholarship is probably Whore Jinx's doing. Too bad the albino kid is mildly autistic. I was shocked when I saw him at Gecko's funeral, he is a spitting image of Kuan Yew, even more so than Gay Loong.

i have to laugh when i read this, sounds sooooooooo familiar .....

If my familee's actions are so honorable,
no need to get a lawyer to put a gag order on me
so that you can use your millions to keep suing me

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Hallo, what is it you are impugning? The master gene pool is defective?

That's pretty obvious right? Look at Old Goat's daughter, and than look at his leg crossing, limp wristed, pink shirt wearing bapok son who likes to get analized every night by the man-whore he married. What kind of genes is this. I think your own family in a thousand years cannot produce 2 misfits like that in the same generation.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I have one picture like that in my house, and for a long time, it made many guests nervous and scared. It does not invite oooh and ahhs. But than, my pic is of old goat, i don't have one of pinky. I guess if I have a pinky pic, i will lose respect among my guests for associating myself with a desker road customer.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, what does the autistic albino do for a living? Does he work?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw, what does the autistic albino do for a living? Does he work?

Last seen at the B.E., working in his Grand Dad's party...most likely..your next PM!:rolleyes:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traitor PM Eating @ Hawker Centre - 154th False Reporting Kena Exposed by Netizen!

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - 154th prostitutes False LEEporting

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
From: 1st Class = Emeritus Foreign Thrashes (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR>3:16 am
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR>(1 of 2)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Your CUNTry, SUNKaPOORER (Singapura) 154th Prostitutes doing False LEEporting -
- to show your Ah qua Pinkie SGD 3,200,000 Salary per year is down to earth and in touch with you peasents, Lower Mortal, daft, Moronic, Cretins sinkies -
- by eating in a NON-EXISTENCE HAWKER CENTRE on 17 june 2012.
See how young the KIDS are - obviously it is an OLD picture !
=======
http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=50799#1
600023_10151019818195783_1119008631_n.jpg

icon1.gif
PM Lee and family enjoy hearty meal at Choa Chu Kang hawker centre

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his family were spotted having a meal at Choa Chu Kang hawker centre last night (June 17).

The picture was posted on PM Lee's facebook page, and showed the family tucking into local fare like satay and sambal stingray.

STOMPer Gareth said:

"I wonder what's his favourite hawker food?

"Maybe he was just craving for a good plate of mee siam or char kway tiao!"

Many facebook users commented on the photo as well.

Berns said:

"A very down-to-earth scene. Way to go sir.

Keep it up!"

Jeff said:

"Happy Father's Day.

"Enjoy your dinner!"

------------

After got caught - the thread starter changed it into:

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 05:41 PM
loveyrgovt
user_offline.gif

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
icon4.gif
Some normalcy in Mr Lee's life? w/o the maids,guards & duties ...

600023_10151019818195783_1119008631_n.jpg

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

post_old.gif
Today, 09:15 AM
monchacha
user_offline.gif

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
icon1.gif
Re: PM Lee and family enjoy hearty meal at Choa Chu Kang hawker centre

The stomp story is fabricated. Notice his children in the photo look like teenagers. They are now supposedly in their mid 20s to 30s. Choa Chu Kang also doesn't have a hawker centre apparently.

Finally there is another photo taken from another angle showing a stall called Fong Kee Delicacies. Fong Kee is located in Serangoon Garden hawker centre only:
IMAG0291.jpg

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Traitor PM Eating @ Hawker Centre - 154th False Reporting Kena Exposed by Netizen

without knowing the truth yet got puppies praise the action of our PM. this show why pay and pay master always win the erection.:oIo:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Traitor PM Eating @ Hawker Centre - 154th False Reporting Kena Exposed by Netizen

I like how party-members stomped the Lee to make them out to be like Commoners and they were "Caught" lunching in a hawker (Plus pictured was taken with Lap-Dog SPF guard-dogs out of frame)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The things propagandists would do to push their agenda.

Isn't the Internet fantastic? Without it, such nonsense cannot be easily exposed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they dine on caviar and lobster, you complain. they eat hawker food, you complain too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eeeeeeeeeeee so low class eat in such a dirty place. How come they don't eat in high class place?