• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After COVID, many old fart singers of yesteryears coming to Sinkieland to hold concerts.

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worth that exorbitant ticket price? No wonder you're a poor guy. Your priorities are totally misplaced. $100 is my living expenses for at least 12 days.

Nope I don't intend to spend $100 plus on this. I can always watch and listen to songs on the YouTube.

I try to limit my daily expenses $10 a day :smile: and still I spend more than you.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I don't intend to spend $100 plus on this. I can always watch and listen to songs on the YouTube.

I try to limit my daily expenses $10 a day :smile: and still I spend more than you.

For the next 3 weeks, you can save on your dinner by going to mosques to get free dinner.

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the next 3 weeks, you can save on your dinner by going to mosques to get free dinner.

No la .. if not working I can cook at home.

Only sometimes buy economical rice at $5 or nasi biryani at $6.50 all from hawker centre

I still can survive :smile:

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last decade in 2017 I attended 草蜢 at the Indoor Stadium and 伍佰 at RWS basement hall.

The grasshopper show was good and as they often performed at Macau, Malaysia Genting and Singapore.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
li-yi-jun_SISTIC-eventmobile-1146x1146.jpg

13 August 2023.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite milfy. She got OnlyFans channel?
Lee E-jun (Chinese: 李翊君; pinyin: Lǐ Yìjūn, born 27 April 1969) is a Taiwanese singer. Lee E-jun. Born, (1969-04-27) 27 April 1969 (age 54).

54 year old you also take? By any chance, do u collect scraps for a living? Some occupational hazard?

Or are u a hoarder?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee E-jun (Chinese: 李翊君; pinyin: Lǐ Yìjūn, born 27 April 1969) is a Taiwanese singer. Lee E-jun. Born, (1969-04-27) 27 April 1969 (age 54).

54 year old you also take? By any chance, do u collect scraps for a living? Some occupational hazard?

Or are u a hoarder?

There are some MILFs in their early 50s who are still fuckable. I know one with firm boobs and ass. And she looks like she's in her mid-30s.