• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adeeb, the Arab defending his Israeli village from attacks from Lebanon

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Adeeb, the Arab defending his Israeli village from attacks from Lebanon​

aa2c8e21-519b-476e-a158-d7e1ffc0b907.jpg

Anna Foster
Reporting from the Israel-Lebanon border

Adeeb Mazal

BBCCopyright: BBC

Adeeb Mazal is part of the emergency team in his northern Israeli village, which nestles next to the border wall with Lebanon.

“We have a very small group of security men,” he tells me. “I think we need at least 20 people - because we are on the border - but we are only five.
"We ask all the time for more people and more weapons, we can’t defend the village like this. We hope the authorities will give us as many as 30 men."

The day before we meet the team had sprung into action.
“There was an infiltration of some terrorists from Lebanon and we had to go to the shelters, all of the residents," he says.

"My group and the army went to a defence post, there were some shootings and wounded on our side.

"We are now trying to keep to a regular life, but we’re asking people to always be close to a bomb shelter.

“These organisations [attacking us] do not divide between Jews and Arabs. We are Arabs, we have a mosque, and they continue to harm the village."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hezbollah are shiites. They dont really care about Sunni mosques or sunni muslims much.
Isrseli Arabs are currently being beaten by jews on the streets. Retaliation for what hamas did.