• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually why this forum reply thread always the same people? traffic also very slow

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: actually why this forum reply thread always the same people? traffic also very sl

This forum has never been about winning. It's about a group of us who enjoy interacting.

The revenue streams are non existent so it does not matter how big or small it is as long as I find it entertaining.

What surprises me is the fact that a reasonably large number of guests actually come here to read the stuff that is posted.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: actually why this forum reply thread always the same people? traffic also very sl

If you discount the clones the average number is about 5 members talking only

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This forum has never been about winning. It's about a group of us who enjoy interacting.

The revenue streams are non existent so it does not matter how big or small it is as long as I find it entertaining.

What surprises me the fact that a reasonably large number of guests actually come here to read the stuff that is posted.

Despite the bickering and bitching, i actually enjoy coming in here to post during my breaks after cleaning up the ladies toilet at a certain busy hawker centre and taking pictures of occupants inside the cubicles

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If you discount the clones the average number is about 5 members talking only

The stats at the bottom of the page is reasonably accurate in my opinion.

Clones exist but they are seldom all logged on at the same time. Members tend to use one clone for a few days and then switch to another account rather than interact using two or more accounts simultaneously.

Traffic has always been up and down and the peak periods are the ones when there is a lot of political activity in the country eg elections, by elections, political scandals eg the Palmer and Laura episode etc.

If nothing much is happening on the political front, the traffic drops because there is nothing to talk about that cannot be done via facebook etc.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

What surprises me is the fact that a reasonably large number of guests actually come here to read the stuff that is posted.

The Sammyboy spirit shall prevail!