• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually only stupid mnc set up regional office in singapore

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm.
They can hire less singkie , give them more work and force them to leave. In tune, bring in all the Jiu hu kia. Bring in all the Ceca.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on .. you think everyone is like what you mentioned. Not every locals are coolie gene, at least I do my part & give my best to bring these assholes down :rolleyes:
Of course not all are low class coolie gene Sinkies but at least 70% are. That is why despite being fucked by PAP every day, these 70% low class Sinkies will still vote for the pigs.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm.
They can hire less singkie , give them more work and force them to leave. In tune, bring in all the Jiu hu kia. Bring in all the Ceca.

The locals have to be more streetwise if these assholes do not want to hire the locals then money will be very important for us to survive.

Dun buy private condo or luxury cars like BMW all these are useless liabilities :thumbsdown:

Dun anyhow invest & let these lowly bankers, insurance & property agents earn your money :devilish:

Keep our money for survival :sneaky: