• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually only stupid mnc set up regional office in singapore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
hiring costs of locals so expensive
housing cost for expatriates they bring in so expensive

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The employers must adhere to ompsny hsse directive. So even if it costs more, in the long run, no crime, no disease, it will cost less eventually.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
anything that company pay that is related to gst i know can claim back. basically gst don't afftect them

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think so ?
PAP grants them tax free for at least 5 year, monetary incentive including relocation assistance, the right to hire any number of foreigners to fuck retard Sinkies. Now you understand why u are only a contract employee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EDB gives them tax rebates etc. It's like a desperate woman humping your leg and begging you not to leave. :biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of waiting for such a day to come, do something about it and stop being a coolie gene Sinkie. There will be a GE in 2024 and u should know what to do.

Come on .. you think everyone is like what you mentioned. Not every locals are coolie gene, at least I do my part & give my best to bring these assholes down :rolleyes: