• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS (I) head quits

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little bird told me that the teacher in question was willing to endure the flirting and suggestive texts for the sake of his job and career advancement but the straw that borke the camel's back was when the good principal cornered him in a locked room and tried to translate words and flirts into physical actions- if you get my drift.

Kill the little bird and not me, if this little tale proved to be false.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like a promise that was not delivered. The reaction and the calling of the press by the teacher seems beyond flirting that went wrong.

Little bird told me that the teacher in question was willing to endure the flirting and suggestive texts for the sake of his job and career advancement but the straw that borke the camel's back was when the good principal cornered him in a locked room and tried to translate words and flirts into physical actions- if you get my drift.

Kill the little bird and not me, if this little tale proved to be false.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like a promise that was not delivered. The reaction and the calling of the press by the teacher seems beyond flirting that went wrong.

Not necessarily. When dealing with bigwigs, it's best to use the full force of the media as your backing. This is akin to whistleblowing rather than a personal vendetta. This is common in the west because it works the best and helps to protect yourself against any backlash.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats my point. He is trying to extort as much as he can from the school board. The pet teacher probably was milking it and thought he might get something big. If it was an ordinary person, he would just reported it. The press also indicated that Ong grooms his young pets. Any teacher with a brain will know enough not to get too close.

Not necessarily. When dealing with bigwigs, it's best to use the full force of the media as your backing. This is akin to whistleblowing rather than a personal vendetta. This is common in the west because it works the best and helps to protect yourself against any backlash.