• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS Boy Who Is Now SMRT CEO In Hot Soup For Letting ACS Cheaply Charter Trains

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, for those who have not seen this (post #107 on page 6) before:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?188798-ACS-Boy-Who-Is-Now-SMRT-CEO-In-Hot-Soup-For-Letting-ACS-Cheaply-Charter-Trains&p=2391740#post2391740
No one mentioed that Desmond was in the same class (sec 4A) as Mark Andrew Yeo? Strange.
I know someone from his class. None of his classmates expected him to be a general. Similarly, none expected Mark Yeo to become a mata mata. They were just 16 then.
Couple Of Points:

1. Since Mark Andrew Yeo has never done a single useful thing for the ordinary Singaporean, nobody here knows him.

2. Well, except himself. :biggrin:
According to:
mindef.gov.sg/content/imindef/press_room/official_releases/nr/2003/feb/06jan03_nr4.html
Desmond Kuek was awarded the SAF Overseas Scholarship in 1982, so he was probably 19 that year and therefore born in 1963, sharing the same birth year with Mark Andrew Yeo.

But why would GoldenDragon suddenly mention "Mark Andrew Yeo" on the fifth page of this thread? :confused: :wink: :p :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
My handsome photo please, J the Eunuch W5.

Eunuch Gay Bitch GoldenDragon

As requested, here is your handsome photo. This is Pre-Botox.

LIFETIME MEMBER OF ACCOLADES ANONYMOUS

attachment.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eunuch Gay Bitch GoldenDragon

As requested, here is your handsome photo. This is Pre-Botox.

LIFETIME MEMBER OF ACCOLADES ANONYMOUS

attachment.php

noted and a big thank you my brother-in-christ.

btw, hawkeye1819 real bad, eh? so rude towards you hor?