• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACEFREHLY infract me 8 times in a day and got me banned !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the heck is this clown anyway.............infract me 8 times in a day and got me banned !

anyway, i'm not gonna do the same to him............maybe you guys should............:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never seen this nick before. But if you frequently infracts Leongsam's favorite pals like Kinana, he will infract you... this is what happened to me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another newly registered clone, no doubt.

It's quite silly to let a newly registered, zero power forummer have the ability to infract as long as he/she/it ponied up the donation fee.

Reminds me of those 'free to play, pay to win' MMOs out there.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who the heck is this clown anyway.............infract me 8 times in a day and got me banned !

anyway, i'm not gonna do the same to him............maybe you guys should............:biggrin:

What a loser. You got PWNED by InfP :biggrin: Do u want to take a day off again? :biggrin:

rBrvrZf.jpg

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's quite silly to let a newly registered, zero power forummer have the ability to infract as long as he/she/it ponied up the donation fee.

Check out my welcome gift for u. You can join GIMD if u like. :biggrin:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You may be anti PAP here but i suspect that u are another dubious clone account because u have zapped my clones before. :biggrin:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You zapped me like u zapped and infracted other members and u didn't think that i was baiting for zappers before i upgrade to premium membership. :biggrin: I recalled recently a forrumer by the nick of "winners" had asked one of my clone on how to give u infractions and so i told him to donate. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammyboy making a ton of money with this inf, but he should go further, and get them to pay multiple time per membership, like pay 20 bucks , inf member, twice one star, three times 2 stars, so on, 1 star cannot be infracted by inf, 2 star cannot be infracted by 1 star and so on.

I bet this will trigger a massive windfall for sammyboy.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can have rank like in army. New like me is recruit then followed by private then can get promoted along the way . Top can tekan the below but not the other way round. I think like that is fair.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
should logged IP then clean up the clones & then "May there be Light" finally in SBF

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Live and let live brothers. Just treat the forum as a place to release our real life tensions. Don't get so heated up. Happy new year to all :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Live and let live brothers. Just treat the forum as a place to release our real life tensions. Don't get so heated up. Happy new year to all :biggrin:

the wars here continue, 24/7, no CNY ceasefire...

in another thread. someone received death threat ? :confused:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this infracting is just childish business. The most childish are Lemans, laksaboy, drifter n his clones.
Why are these people so childish?