• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

accolades for jw5

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best repetitive spammer.....
Even the great profilic Escher with his piano wires signature and toilet pics also concede 2nd place in awe of Jw5

jw5 30k posts, at least 20k dedicated to stalking his idol scroobal. But scroobal ignored him! How dare he! So he spam some more hoping he would notice him. Dunno who is the needy one. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You are the Needy One. :wink:

jw5 30k posts, at least 20k dedicated to stalking his idol scroobal. But scroobal ignored him! How dare he! So he spam some more hoping he would notice him. Dunno who is the needy one. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must you be so direct? show him some respect please! how many posts and points you have?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ask for points before you let your boss fuck your Kah Ch$ng, fucktard moron?

in a kshchng, you r the mother of all sia suays. u feel humbled with your results? if i hv so many posts and points and get your result, i runroad.
may even cut my wrists. pathetic special need faggot.

jw5

Loyal
Your father-mother's moronic son is the biggest bitch. Tua Kang Yao Siu calls himself GoldenDragon.

in a kshchng, you r the mother of all sia suays. u feel humbled with your results? if i hv so many posts and points and get your result, i runroad.
may even cut my wrists. pathetic special need faggot.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss jw5, straits times wants to interview you. when?

they are keen on knowing your 3Ps story - posts, points and poetry. complimentary copy for you if you agree to be interviewed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

boss JW5 - can help draft reply anot? i spent hours trying to think how to reply but failed. please assist.

thereafter sue ah mojito for besmirching your reputation. he no big no small towards you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss, as directed, your accolades thread in page 1 now. I will ensure it stays here till all accolades are in. thanks for the reminder boss.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
latest direction from my boss ......... lelong lelong...... one good one get $5. Average one $2.50. attacks? get a poem specially dedicated to attacker.

lelong lelong .........

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
boss, as directed, your accolades thread in page 1 now. I will ensure it stays here till all accolades are in. thanks for the reminder boss.

Our boss is like the emperor behind the throne. Leongsam is just a figurehead, macham like China's last emperor Pu Yi. Soon our boss might take over the sex forum and even start soccer forum. Stay tuned, very exciting times ahead. Major upheavals coming our way