• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Video video video

[video=youtube;DmEjGbj83JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmEjGbj83JM[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The line is long today but not too bad

17737776e12ef3719b55044df5cc2897e77e54f4.jpg

17737447ae451bed23a3b1bbc4eadf308d503c05.jpg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like DMK not BKK. How long was the wait at immigration? Were the non-ASEAN lines much longer?

I've never flown into DMK international before (after the reopening that is) but will soon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Had a great dinner with an ex-colleague in Paris-Bangkok last night. The restaurant is off Sathorn in a small soi along Saladaeng Road. For those who are visiting Bangkok and love fine dining at a reasonable cost this is one I would highly recommend. With 2 bottles of French red total damage is 7,503 baht or about $320 for 3 person.

[video=youtube;Hno5BEd4cU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hno5BEd4cU0[/video]

We had 3 starters to share : foie gras pan fried and pâté and a dozen escargots

Main course the ex-colleague wanted to try the rabbit's leg and a nice piece of steak cooked in cognac

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;-MuQ0-10xeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MuQ0-10xeg[/video]

I really don't know how to describe the taste of semi raw meat and especially the feeling in my mouth. Was given the pepper sauce but all 3 of us did not even bother.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After a night of fine dining its back to reality for my breakfast and I have to say even last night's fine dining cannot beat this

A good old bowl of giam-muay of tau-gua minced pork boiled rice. Sawasdee Krup!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a night of fine dining its back to reality for my breakfast and I have to say even last night's fine dining cannot beat this

A good old bowl of giam-muay of tau-gua minced pork boiled rice. Sawasdee Krup!
steady pun pi pi. this one think the last time i tasted was like 6-7 years ago at old folks place.

bro, may i recommend adding some koh lay chye too. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
steady pun pi pi. this one think the last time i tasted was like 6-7 years ago at old folks place.

bro, may i recommend adding some koh lay chye too. :smile:

Ok bro thanks will do it next time. They gone back Singapore already? Me Friday to Jakarta la for a week.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like DMK not BKK. How long was the wait at immigration? Were the non-ASEAN lines much longer?

I've never flown into DMK international before (after the reopening that is) but will soon.
confirm not dong mueang. it's suvarnabhumi even though the last time i was there was 1.5 years ago.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This wat arun is a steep climb. Today while climbing to the 2nd level saw one dark haired farang lady wearing a long dress/skirt climbing down got a full view of her bare butt cos she was wearing a g string and filmed it accidently on my phone cos I was filming when I was climbing up the stairs. Makes me wonder why they don't wear pants unless she wasn't planning to visit today and made a sudden decision and why the guard at the entrance didn't get her to wear the sarong probably cos it covers her knees.

A few pics

177420991847274975dc96d4787d05a5ce1e5bd1.jpg

1774210056b1d5086c81d2ed4a8bd70715921b9e.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This wat arun is a steep climb. Today while climbing to the 2nd level saw one dark haired farang lady wearing a long dress/skirt climbing down got a full view of her bare butt cos she was wearing a g string and filmed it accidently on my phone cos I was filming when I was climbing up the stairs. Makes me wonder why they don't wear pants unless she wasn't planning to visit today and made a sudden decision and why the guard at the entrance didn't get her to wear the sarong probably cos it covers her knees.

A few pics

Jah these pics surely make me feel dizzy. Did you climb all the way up there?