• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm back

null_zpsefbb2cf5.jpg

null_zps3373e7d9.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: slice of thai mango 10/9

Breakfast yesterday in Tanglin Halt

[video=youtube;L5c8D8ATotc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5c8D8ATotc[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro joetys you must be enjoying lots of food:biggrin:
Btw do you drink at the polar cafe?:biggrin:

I've not been to Polar Cafe for many years, used to like their curry puff though. I think the last time I went to Polar Cafe was like 3 years ago inside the Changi Airport when I was waiting for my ride.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes love good food and drinks. Yester was at Dempsey since 2.30pm for wine and after 4 bottles proceeded to Long Beach for dinner

First time tried the coffee pork ribs, its a very balanced taste not overwhelming of the coffee really good will try this again next time (sorry this pix a little blur pretty pissed already)

Bamboo clams with garlic

White Pepper Crab

Black Pepper Crab

Hor fun

All the above are must try

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not so good luck. Yesterday dinner in Dempsey realized that I had forgotten I have oversea visitor in Thailand so today right after touch down in Suvarnabhumbi Airport passed my luggages to my maid took over the car she drove and drove directly to Pattaya.

Hotel told me the rooms available has 2 beds and no king bed so they gave me a suit

[video=youtube;WZIOw4eR6mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZIOw4eR6mY[/video]

Had dinner at walking street NangNual Seafood as usual

Cockles

Giant tiger prawns

Cheese lobster

Steamed Garouper

Scallop braised with fermented black beans and minced meat

Black pepper crab

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Joe, you seems to be very fond of Tanglin Halt. You lived around there before?
That blk 71 in that picture was opposite my blk 72 when I lived there in the early 60s till late 70s. Best place to live in my life so far! Ha ha!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Joe, you seems to be very fond of Tanglin Halt. You lived around there before?
That blk 71 in that picture was opposite my blk 72 when I lived there in the early 60s till late 70s. Best place to live in my life so far! Ha ha!

I'm a Queenstown ROV guy before. The married moved and moned and moved and now ended up in Bangkok. Family was relocated from "Boh Beh Kang" enbloc la now relocated to Sheng Siong Tanglin Halt new block. Think we must be around same age.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a Queenstown ROV guy before. The married moved and moned and moved and now ended up in Bangkok. Family was relocated from "Boh Beh Kang" enbloc la now relocated to Sheng Siong Tanglin Halt new block. Think we must be around same age.

Oic. Yes, most probably we're around the same age.
And wishing you and your loved ones the very best!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Most of you may have been to Pattaya and the world famous Walking Street of Pattaya, filled with bars, booze and girls (well many half girls too) and partying all night long. Morning on this stretch of the road is a little different and I wish to share it with you how it is at 7am, a video I took this morning.

This is morning life on the Street, still some partying going on at some corner, hope you enjoy.

[video=youtube;siW9sxhD_aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siW9sxhD_aM[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So as all of you could see above I was at a foot massage place in Pattaya. These two masseuse was very jokers and instead of doing a 1hr massage I extended another hour. We talked and laughed until I cannot tahan.

Was told the owner is a french old man and one thing he told his staff is done allow Indians to come in. I asked these 2 jokers and they said seriously that many instances these Indians very chow-ka for example:-

a. two indians can come into shop and pay for one hour of massage for one person but they request half an hour each

b. ten indians can come into the shop only two indians pay for massage while the other eight sit everywhere and even lie down on the mattresses for Thai massage occupying the whole place and talking loudly

c. while doing an hour of massage after around 40-45 mins stopped and go to toilet and never return

d. after doing 30mins of massage ask masseuse why she still have not taken her clothes off

e. steal from the shop

f. accused masseuse she stole from him, one even refused to go and called police accusing masseuse for stealing US$8,000

g. Ask lady to give body massage

h. Want to pay masseuese 20 baht (80 cents) for a bonk

i. (shop charge 150 baht for 1 hr) they wanted to pay shop 50 baht for 20mins of massage

j. boast to masseuse that they are from England, American etc etc masseuse curious and said she's never met an American or Brit who talks with head swinging left right left

k. Indian come to Pattaya for 1 week holiday and use only 1 boxer stinking the whole shop

And of course ladies hate them because they generally smell like hell.

It was a damn funny session with these two masseuses, hilarious!

shit skins will always be shit skins,