• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks buddy. Special delivery via Dmax V Cross izzit? Tell you something but don't tulan hor. Also build two workers resting shed in Surin during december but using galvanised plates cos' not enough budget there.

This one I not tulan, I don't supply any steel sheets moreover galvanized sheets too low-so for my hi-so screws so not tulan.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khorb Khun Krab. The 2 sheds (20mX10m) are general purpose sheds. Also double as a temporary storage area and my personal parking lot. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On mobile phone top up, there are many of these little kiosk which allow you to top up your mobile phone (AIS, DTAC, TRUE). But there is a THB3 for every transaction and minimum transaction is THB 20. Can be found in the mama shops in moo baan.

Photo0368.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so the iranian terrorist with legs blown off in bkk is here.

Wow fun times again

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r3ssB_8J7GE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chonburifc, your drink buddies in Pattaya ?

17_02_55_1_3.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A Laos national was allegedly scammed out of 21 Million Baht by a group of three foreign nationals who used a popular email scam technique to persuade the victim to send the money which would be used to obtain paperwork which would unlock funds totaling 2 Million US Dollars held in a United Nations account.

As part of the process, the Laos woman would have to marry the email sender, who falsely claimed to be an Admiral in the US Navy. The Laos victim realized it was a scam after she had sent the money and reported the crime to Police in Nong Khai, Province in the North-East of Thailand, where she resides. In cooperation between the Tourist Police in Nong Khai and Region 2 Police, it was determined that the 21 Million Baht had been sent to bank accounts owned by a Russian National, Miss Yulia Maksimova aged 24 and Mr. Pual Michael aged 42 from Mozambique and in cooperation with the banks it was determined the money had been withdrawn from Pattaya.

All 3 suspects involved in the alleged scam were arrested at View Talay Condominium in Jomtien. Miss Maksimova and Mr. Michael were joined by another suspect who was carrying two passports, one from Nigeria and the other from Zambia under the names of Mr. Biodun Agbajeola aged 40 and Mr. Abiton Tembo aged 31

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chonburifc, your drink buddies in Pattaya ?

17_02_55_1_3.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A Laos national was allegedly scammed out of 21 Million Baht by a group of three foreign nationals who used a popular email scam technique to persuade the victim to send the money which would be used to obtain paperwork which would unlock funds totaling 2 Million US Dollars held in a United Nations account.

As part of the process, the Laos woman would have to marry the email sender, who falsely claimed to be an Admiral in the US Navy. The Laos victim realized it was a scam after she had sent the money and reported the crime to Police in Nong Khai, Province in the North-East of Thailand, where she resides. In cooperation between the Tourist Police in Nong Khai and Region 2 Police, it was determined that the 21 Million Baht had been sent to bank accounts owned by a Russian National, Miss Yulia Maksimova aged 24 and Mr. Pual Michael aged 42 from Mozambique and in cooperation with the banks it was determined the money had been withdrawn from Pattaya.

All 3 suspects involved in the alleged scam were arrested at View Talay Condominium in Jomtien. Miss Maksimova and Mr. Michael were joined by another suspect who was carrying two passports, one from Nigeria and the other from Zambia under the names of Mr. Biodun Agbajeola aged 40 and Mr. Abiton Tembo aged 31
Holy Shit! THB 21 million?? You know how much is this if convert to kiep (Lao currency)?? The Lao woman can be a queen in Laos liaoz.

Yeah. Know View Talay condominiums in Jomtien. Sort of entry level hi-so aparment.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if they still have the money, I don't mind having a drink or two. :wink:

Today raining whole day, so never go recce the bar.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maid yesterday went home. Coming back Monday morning. So these few days busy to take care of family. I wonder where's Ramseth?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
RoC will be importing this new Toyota later this year. The sale price is 1.5 million TWD.

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/626953918" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=915408333001&playerId=626953918&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy Shit! THB 21 million?? You know how much is this if convert to kiep (Lao currency)?? The Lao woman can be a queen in Laos liaoz.

Yeah. Know View Talay condominiums in Jomtien. Sort of entry level hi-so aparment.

This lao woman is really rich huh. Perhaps she works in the night life?

Anyway i have one laos fren introduced to me by my thai fren and she told me that in laos they don't use lao currency in some clubs and they rather use usd.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what I have for dinner last evening. Place is call Fishing Park (Second Road). YY should be familiar with this place.
Place was full when arrive but manage to get a table in a 'sala' or pavilion.

I may have been here - I think it's called Tom Poy. A horseshoe shaped area ringed with wooden pavilions with the stage in the center in front of the water. It's in South Pattaya not too far from the Big C. That time when I was there, it was karaoke night - 2 teenaged girls were singing that "Kan Hoo" song - strange.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lao woman is really rich huh. Perhaps she works in the night life?

Anyway i have one laos fren introduced to me by my thai fren and she told me that in laos they don't use lao currency in some clubs and they rather use usd.
Unlikely unless she runs night life business. Yes, many places don't use kiep especially if the joints are Thai or foreigner owned. Kiep is one way currency, easy to change into kiep but almost impossible to convert to other currency. THB also accepted in most places in Laos.