• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
damn it, you guys making me damn hungry....

AK I dinner with wife opposite home now

null-171.jpg

null-172.jpg

null-173.jpg

nice?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
More more more

null-178.jpg

Squid in lime soup

null-175.jpg

Or-Jian

null-176.jpg

Grouper deep fried sweet sour spicy

null-177.jpg

null-174.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
null-172.jpg

Bro, this one is it Pak Kar Che? England call what?

Actually, this is my favorite. More crunchy than Pak Boong.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the Dutch friend who went to look for apartment? Today called me up and decided to take up one of the unit we viewed. Landlord replied just collected deposit from a new tenant, and guess what? the new tenant also a Dutch! KNS, no beer money liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when not feeling well in sinking land, will have mee tai mak soup. here hard to find so settle for kuay tiow soup.

20121209_071411.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krub everyone, felt like having chicken rice this morning so this is it. I like chicken wok fried with lot of garlic with sesame oil then at the end a splash of soya sauce. Never know how to appreciate Thai chicken rice sauce so we always make our own chili sauce and the black sauce is of course our very own thick dark soya sauce mixed with light soya sauce and lots of sesame oil.

null-180.jpg