• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cannot tahan you make me feel so bad because I anyhow eat everytime.

fried xiao bai cai with ikan bilis
a4359a5b.jpg

goes with this..sweet potato and multi grain rice
fda214b6.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Err really shouldn't take photo when driving so fast until floating already, must think of your loved ones..

Yes especially at night because at this speed car shaky iPhone cannot manage a clear pic. So must do this type of thing during day time, even another 20-30km/h more car shake iPhone can take care of vibration when bright la.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow your retirement in LOS is so luxurious with 3 cars..I think only Vios put the speedometer in the middle like that?

Err really shouldn't take photo when driving so fast until floating already, must think of your loved ones..
Hehehe. Actually both civic and vios suppose to rent out during high season. After 2 bad experience of selling cars, i give up.

Pic was taken on a safe stretch of road which i very familiar. you are right, think i should slow down.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes especially at night because at this speed car shaky iPhone cannot manage a clear pic. So must do this type of thing during day time, even another 20-30km/h more car shake iPhone can take care of vibration when bright la.
Wah piangz,don't bluff children leh. Day and night inside the car take pics where got difference. Only difference is use left hand or right hand to take pics.:biggrin:

Here's a rear view of sao sao on bike.
b3b7f241.jpg

This one is colllege student.
52ae9cd0.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prawns at big c cannot meet my expectations. So ended here.:smile:
Order 1 chang first.
441b5c7f.jpg

244806d5.jpg
Farang Thai couple next table.

Streetview
30a4c2d0.jpg

Ordered khao pad kee mao talay.
338bd519.jpg

And watch the world goes by.
bcdfbf7d.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. This soi is not bad. Saw many sao sao deopping by at next door family mart.
pai seh, pic not clear cos' maximum zoom liaoz.

7372dff4.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. This soi is not bad. Saw many sao sao deopping by at next door family mart.
pai seh, pic not clear cos' maximum zoom liaoz.

7372dff4.jpg

Told you right? Night time iPhone photos very unforgiving, difficult to take. Tomorrow day time you drive 180 and take you will know I'm right.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mao laew lor? I sitting at a marble table food joint leh. Not driving now la.
088fabb0.jpg

Feels like home to sit with legs on the marble table. :p

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More pics. All these in 5 mins.
9bcacb04.jpg

Sao sao finish buying things at family mart.
2f456e7c.jpg

One motorbike, 3 people.
4fb91d54.jpg

Ok, the third one in white is more chio.
bec2618a.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah piangz,don't bluff children leh. Day and night inside the car take pics where got difference. Only difference is use left hand or right hand to take pics.:biggrin:

You don't believe me? See now you believe?

PhotoJun0790207AM.jpg

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mao laew lor? I sitting at a marble table food joint leh. Not driving now la.
088fabb0.jpg

Feels like home to sit with legs on the marble table. :p

this is life brother!! ciggie in one hand, chang in another and plenty of sao sao for the eyes. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wtf! How you do that? I. Mean not taking pic at 160 but how did you do 160km/hr with 15 km/litre????

Ok today going chonburi again. I check camera again. :p

knn you also can what my car same same your car ma

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn you also can what my car same same your car ma
Have tried a few times already. So far, anything above 130, surely go below 10km/litre. Anyway, cannot be bother liaoz. However, consolation is able to cruise at 110km/hr in electrical mode. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Another zho bo lan day. Got a foldable 1.2 x 0.6 meter table and table cloth for the balcony. The two container are RO treated drinking water. One bottle is 20 litre.

3214a5d9.jpg