• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No crispy pata, sinagang sisig?? :biggrin:
Was told of this by my pinoy colleague, but passed after he tried to coerce me to balut :p

Was in Greenbelt, upmarket place with many pubs and restaurants with farangs plenty. Was in Havana Cafe with Latin music, got FLs and LBs too. Went to Spicy Fingers 2 nights in a row, fusion of pinoy, thai food. Great live bands, dinner plus 3 sex on beach cocktails and 4 beers added only Ps1500 (50 bucks).

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was told of this by my pinoy colleague, but passed after he tried to coerce me to balut :p

Was in Greenbelt, upmarket place with many pubs and restaurants with farangs plenty. Was in Havana Cafe with Latin music, got FLs and LBs too. Went to Spicy Fingers 2 nights in a row, fusion of pinoy, thai food. Great live bands, dinner plus 3 sex on beach cocktails and 4 beers added only Ps1500 (50 bucks).

I think Greenbelt should be pretty new, or ive not been back there for ages. :biggrin:

I stayed at Ayala Alabang when I was stationed there years back, only had festival mall. But yeah the drinks and food there are pretty cheap.

Sisig is pretty okey unless you don't take pork. It's basically pigs ears, snout and spares mixed with local herbs and lime. But seriously, won't make much of a difference after loads of of San Mig. :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always pack. Thais love the place. Balls also have.

Nice!! but i think the wings from this place more better. :biggrin:

Chicken+Wings.jpg

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2009/08/eng-kee-chicken-wings-wings-wings-and.html

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any plans to make a detour to Angeles City? :p

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. You also a queenstown boy?

Im a west side boy but a good buddy of mine stays near that place.

We will also pack a good 10++ pieces to go with our tiger beers if we do drop by that place. :biggrin:

Of course, their Chili is SOP lah, the wings must die die go with the chili. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im a west side boy but a good buddy of mine stays near that place.

We will also pack a good 10++ pieces to go with our tiger beers if we do drop by that place. :biggrin:

Of course, their Chili is SOP lah, the wings must die die go with the chili. :biggrin:
Hehehe. That place and a few remaining oldies but goodies estates are hidden gems.

Me also a fan of fried/BBQ chicken wings with beer. So far, there is only 2 stalls in Pattaya that pass my Chicken Wing test. If you ever drop by in Sin City, let's go for a fried chicken wing feast. :smile:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. That place and a few remaining oldies but goodies estates are hidden gems.

Me also a fan of fried/BBQ chicken wings with beer. So far, there is only 2 stalls in Pattaya that pass my Chicken Wing test. If you ever drop by in Sin City, let's go for a fried chicken wing feast. :smile:

Thanks for the offer brother!!

But must pay homage to bro Joe at Bangkok first if i do come over. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any plans to make a detour to Angeles City? :p
Now in outdated Manila airport, in gate gaab baan. Did you know it's almost by default planes need to circle on arrival (mine on mon took a good 40 mins kns), due to congestion?

Ah, AC... Nothing but a strip of bars Fields, unless you got balls to venture out to parameter:eek: But the airport infrastructure (runaway I mean) is good, thanks to the yanks, Clark Air Base. My cherry trip Jan after some arm twisting by some cronies. But cheap takeouts in this almost shanty town. Bars stretch like WS, only less glitzy. Nothing to do daytime, only 1 mall 15 mins walk away. Nah, unlikely be back again in AC.

LOS more accessible, with more stuff to see and do daytime

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lambo your head lah. Lambo computer wallpaper have lah. Real Lambo mai mee.

Pic taken is on vios on my way back from Chonburi. I think max Vios can go is 160km/hr but already feel like 'floating' liaoz so quite scary. Civic 150/160 km/hr still zai zai. As for hybrid, still have yet to go faster than 130 km/hr. :p Anyway, gf loves my MUGEN makeover of the civic so much that don't think I will have a chance to drive in the next few weeks. As for camry, sigh! Home home got difficult to chant mantra. :o

Wow your retirement in LOS is so luxurious with 3 cars..I think only Vios put the speedometer in the middle like that?

Err really shouldn't take photo when driving so fast until floating already, must think of your loved ones..