• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bon voyage.

RoC CNY holidays = 8 days !

Tng lai liao. Yes I know roc long holiday because I am pulling my hair out now going to run out of screws to sell. For me it's not 8 days it's more like 12 days because need to start machines and furnaces so need line to stabilize first. 2 weeks = 6-7 containers. Although planned for it liao but because now just after flood demand sibeh jialat. Got to ration for cstmrs.

Renovation at my new office almost done but finishing not to my expectations. Here's the reception area.
View attachment 3595

Yo bro is it massage palour reception area? Shelves at the back look like for keeping cstmrs' shoes la.

Anyway 恭喜恭喜 to your new business. If have kang-tao must inform ok?

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I siao liaoz, almost finish a bottle of Red label liaoz and mao mak mak. Understand later have to give a short speech in English. Hope don't make a fool of myself. Colleague also remind my not to wear shorts/sandals cos' got photograph taking session.
Caught on this late, so you survived curtain call? Probably you not only one mao on scotch, some in thai audience can claim same credit too!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Really? I visit for so many years never know what they are called. hahahaha thanks.

MengDa is the bouncer or manager in Poseidon and Caesar etc. lah. On a bad day when they sao sao don't have enough "screws", then business is bad lor :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo bro is it massage palour reception area? Shelves at the back look like for keeping cstmrs' shoes la.

Anyway 恭喜恭喜 to your new business. If have kang-tao must inform ok?
Where got massage palour put customer shoes in the reception one? Document shelves lah. Anyway, shelves are adjustable so no need to buy or build more.

Caught on this late, so you survived curtain call? Probably you not only one mao on scotch, some in thai audience can claim same credit too!
yingyang, happy CNY to you! How's CMX? heard from my CMX colleague it's quite cold now in the evening/morning.

Thais are very 'sporting' when it comes to drinking and partying. Many times, found it difficult to 'glab baan' after a 'sanook session'. Was a little mao when I gave wrong Ang Pow that night. Got confuse with the markings on the Ang Pow.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where got massage palour put customer shoes in the reception one? Document shelves lah. Anyway, shelves are adjustable so no need to buy or build more.

yingyang, happy CNY to you! How's CMX? heard from my CMX colleague it's quite cold now in the evening/morning.

Thais are very 'sporting' when it comes to drinking and partying. Many times, found it difficult to 'glab baan' after a 'sanook session'. Was a little mao when I gave wrong Ang Pow that night. Got confuse with the markings on the Ang Pow.

Joking a bro I know you are in "legitimate and morally acceptable" business la. I agree with you after sanook sanook difficult to leave from party because there is always another glass to drink. This is why I often have lunched lasting from noon to 5pm and go home totally spent.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you after sanook sanook difficult to leave from party because there is always another glass to drink. This is why I often have lunched lasting from noon to 5pm and go home totally spent.
Most of the time find it Greng Jai (Pai Seh) to leave early. Also try my best not drive/ride after a night of heavy drinking session but........:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Most of the time find it Greng Jai (Pai Seh) to leave early. Also try my best not drive/ride after a night of heavy drinking session but........:biggrin:

Actually I don't know about Pattaya if drunk walk back can kenna ah-chak-ko or not.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"legitimate and morally acceptable" business la.I often have lunched lasting from noon to 5pm and go home totally spent.
chonburifc said:
Where got massage palour put customer shoes in the reception one?
Wait till you see interior pics, before you give him benefit of doubt +555:p
chonburifc said:
How's CMX? heard from my CMX colleague it's quite cold now in the evening/morning.
Up north, you feel winter bit more (evenings/mornings) than Patts or Bangers. Only frequent flyer (non-resident) status, commute to LPT. As for angpow business, be glad none was empty (I tend to sift through to separate "yet-to-be filled" red packets.

I must be more mao than you, skiving over to Patts from 26 (on a spur of moment thing) through 29. Maybe in my twilight years, you only live once. Hotel's a pain as still high season, so kena 3rd road... guess will jump on motorsai to WS.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Up north, you feel winter bit more (evenings/mornings) than Patts or Bangers. . . .

I must be more mao than you, skiving over to Patts from 26 (on a spur of moment thing) through 29. Maybe in my twilight years, you only live once. Hotel's a pain as still high season, so kena 3rd road... guess will jump on motorsai to WS.

knn first time hear the word Bangers but don't sound bad at all. You mean you be in Pattaya from tomorrow? Can reunion on Friday or not?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn first time hear the word Bangers but don't sound bad at all. You mean you be in Pattaya from tomorrow? Can reunion on Friday or not?
Bangers is just a farang name calling for krungthep, na. 1st pints this fri at Patts on me (if you and bro chonburi are up to it). Just some timeout for me (excuse, kns?), to clear some muck from my head +555.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Pattaya other nick is "Sin City" so that makes me a sinner.

Yinyang, I am very thirsty liaoz despite drinking for the last few nights. :smile: Let me know your hotel location and I can pick you up at your hotel.

King Screw from Bangers. Can make it to Sin City? :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A LOS tradition. Some car owners like to place a bouquet of flowers on the front of their cars during the Thai new year period. Western New Year, CNY and Songkran.

See pic of Honda City with flowers.
P1000751.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Pattaya other nick is "Sin City" so that makes me a sinner.

Yinyang, I am very thirsty liaoz despite drinking for the last few nights. :smile: Let me know your hotel location and I can pick you up at your hotel.

King Screw from Bangers. Can make it to Sin City? :biggrin:

On la. I just served my SAF100. All is clear.