• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Short Holiday to see Autumn Leaves

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Visited the 9-11 Memorial area

0XWtymC.jpg

KS7O7GP.jpg

6EqRsLm.jpg

mbLj2Ph.jpg

E8ahyLV.jpg

VgRVwEO.jpg

fsdT2tC.jpg

nSioAHC.jpg

h4lgzOY.jpg

aGd5xGS.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There's probably one more thing left to do and its to see the Statue of Liberty, so off we went to take the Liberty Cruise, enjoyed the ride very much

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally it was time to head to Boston. Will post more photos of Boston later today in the mean time . . . . . .

Gasoline prices in US is really cheap

kK9OPwz.jpg

Topping up my ride

pwVDjfe.jpg

Costs

c7qRMyg.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry for disappearing past 5 days was busy traveling. Its now 8.20am in Quebec, we just arrived last night at 7pm. Had time to arranged the photos and upload come videos.

So my second morning there we had a great breakfast at a Johnny's Luncheonette on the next street.

mpVUSwG.jpg

lDw6zQt.jpg

Y0T5RyV.jpg

Love this place
HzvPSNA.jpg

That's Johnny
2sOSZVS.jpg

Here comes the breakfasts
joVGADs.jpg

YeL7fLx.jpg

If you are in Montreal, you must try this place. The smoked meat is out of the world.

https://www.schwartzsdeli.com/

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning from Quebec. So today we will be driving to Montreal.

Last time I left off was about going to Boston. But before we could do that I had to go to the car rental to pick up the car a GMC Terrain SUV. Paperwork was a breeze that only require my driving license (I used my Singapore license) and credit card. I told the guy again I want to get the top insurance coverage and he told me it is also got assurance that I could drive into Canada and that the insurance also covers Canada, both he said was good to go.

Obviously driving on the other side of the road made me nervous at first and getting used to its been quite a few years.

So off we went towards Boston on our 4hrs journey. Came across this small beautiful lake

Stopped by the side
1qtCxey.jpg

Beautiful isn't it?
QECFK3Z.jpg

l1MjVwQ.jpg

AwT34be.jpg

7bAOs31.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Arrived in Boston a bit late so next morning which was a Sunday went out for a walk. The hotel was just next to Charles River and I did not expect to see this

aGT380g.jpg

EkZ9RHe.jpg

hf4g7YK.jpg

oaaPRYl.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My actual destination was the Boston's Public Garden so I had to walk almost 2km passing by this housing area along a Commonwealth Ave that has a park towards the Public Garden, here are some photos of the walk and through the park -

hyJDBIw.jpg

SXurZ5G.jpg

vggbO9j.jpg

6KbHPuO.jpg

r99vNpD.jpg

661QhpJ.jpg

rZCBbur.jpg

PxhxKb4.jpg

od4IjLA.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So Boston is well known for clam chowder. Hotel staff told me best seafood is by Legal Seafood at harbourside so off we went

d1NVUX1.jpg

RMixDVo.jpg

osO1DYP.jpg

aLsSO7B.jpg

DOEjYQd.jpg

I0PcJ6h.jpg

YDB5Uzu.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Then it was time to leave Boston for the White Mountains. Looked for brunch and found a Taiwanese hot pot shop. Pretty good but portion is rather huge

Mj760wQ.jpg

NbhGkMC.jpg

kWArhk2.jpg

2amSMjj.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Destination is this beautiful hotel in the White Mountains known as Glen House this is a relaxing and beautiful drive almost reaching Glen House

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That only 1 night in the White Mountains had dinner in this cosy local restaurant Cider Co.

KYZg0gI.jpg

v0Wnd51.jpg

nWHGGsf.jpg

Menu
9PgyzV6.jpg

Soup
Uxe7DFK.jpg

Starter
iaSbsWr.jpg

Main
Ay195jZ.jpg