• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A SG minister at her best. Guess who?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Picture2-491x1024.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
65684_676000599089739_123443034_n.jpg

"no matter how good MRT system is, if EVERY commuter chooses to travel at the SAME time, MRT also cannot handle"

It is better to keep your trap shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree,

this bitch obviously is a frog in a well. Tokyo trains in Japan packed their commuters up to the brim and even hire pushers every morning to pack them in. WTF is she talking about and paid her millions to bitch nonsense.

This comment is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. :rolleyes:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
She really pisses me off. Anyone who sees her and don't feel like giving her a real tight slap is not a real man.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok I concede we nid a FT to replace her, a bangala is smarter to make such remarks ....even my canary noes better

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This comment is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. :rolleyes:

u cant say that.... the way things i have expereiced, all PAP mps apprently very smart, full of goodness, and can do no FOOking worng... the wrongs are apparently always done by mere mortals with no socail status

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are grassroots leaders doing in not reporting to those living in their ivory towers? Sorry we cannot tell you if you are too dense to understand.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are earning millions year after year and no longer understands why there are people who do not even have $10 in their pockets ... You should just keep your fucking mouth shut and stop irritating people.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This lady got beauty but no brains. She is one of those "back door minister" who simply walk over during elections.

No matter how good or bad the FT Policy is, if too many FTs allowed to be work and live in Sillypore, the land size and infrastructure of Sillypore also cannot handle.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are earning millions year after year and no longer understands why there are people who do not even have $10 in their pockets ... You should just keep your fucking mouth shut and stop irritating people.

A lot of times, I just scratch my head and wonder what's wrong with people like her - a really dumb minister.

RiderV3

Alfrescian
Loyal
"They have to scratch their heads to ponder why people are angry" ... OMG they are utterly rubbish and clueless groups of multi-million table holder.