• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
erections all over
cum deposits all lost
oppo losers all no face

dig some old skeletons to fuck around
damned no standard

just admit loss
and fucking move on lah...

jw5

Loyal
He was starting to drop hints in the forum that LTK and CSJ are both moles. I was one of those who didn't believe his bullshit, so that Manipulative TuaKangYaoSiu probably thought that sending me a pm claiming that he was former ISD would convince me. Also wanted to make himself look important and "in-the-know".

why did he pm you though jw5?

jw5

Loyal
Just checking to see which monikers asked for the PMs, received 100+ requests........................... :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you have a more serious problem than scroobal, the one you hated and spam him day in day out, is this to show you are tough, i doubt so cos' i think you are a weakling in real life trying to act tough in virtual space.

He feels inferior to scroobal whose posts we all want to read. Not this kid's. Inferiority complex I must say. The need and an obsessive one to be leader of the pack. He is, to some here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never knew you prayed, thought you hated religion, you must have got that from ACS. :wink:

Spot on. Rev Kang Ho Soon was my pastor. I am praying for you 24/7 till you recover. My bro told me your case is bad. But I know God will help you. God bless, bro-in-Christ.

jw5

Loyal
Hey thanks man, but I will be cursing you because you are a Manipulative YET Needy TuaKangYaoSiu. :wink:

Spot on. Rev Kang Ho Soon was my pastor. I am praying for you 24/7 till you recover. My bro told me your case is bad. But I know God will help you. God bless, bro-in-Christ.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey thanks man, but I will be cursing you because you are a Manipulative YET Needy TuaKangYaoSiu. :wink:

Go ahead. As long as you get cured. I can get my classmate Des Kwek to get you a job in SMRT if that helps. Ronnie Tay may be able to help you too. Just recover ok? And don't think of backsides all the time. Your mind must be pure to receive blessings. Sleep early. Fragile state of yours need rest. Love ya!

jw5

Loyal
I may think about how much you wanted the horse and dog taking turns to fuck your backside and LOL. :wink:

Go ahead. As long as you get cured. I can get my classmate Des Kwek to get you a job in SMRT if that helps. Ronnie Tay may be able to help you too. Just recover ok? And don't think of backsides all the time. Your mind must be pure to receive blessings. Sleep early. Fragile state of yours need rest. Love ya!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to use your own member to fuck an animal's backside, go ahead. :wink:

Jesus Christ! You dont understand English? CAN I JOIN YOUR GROUP OR NOT? If I dun qualify say so. Dont avoid the question. I wont challenge you to be MR POPULAR.

jw5

Loyal
Why so angry that you have to shout? Don't angry leh. You are Mr Popular, that's why you are Manipulative Yet NEEDY. That's what the needy means. :wink:

Jesus Christ! You dont understand English? CAN I JOIN YOUR GROUP OR NOT? If I dun qualify say so. Dont avoid the question. I wont challenge you to be MR POPULAR.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should leeport to isd. It is a serious offence to pose as a isd officers with or without any gains.