• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A party worse than RP

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Relax! Mirage can only happen to people who see things from far, not people who are seeing things at close up. :smile:

That's why it is so funny to me when you put up those comments. It totally makes no sense at all because you are talking to someone who had observed things up close and trying to put it in such a way that those who are just sitting down behind keyboards, "blowing water" (just ask any Cantonese friend what this means) at far distance could actually talk sense out of something they couldn't even possibly take a closer look?

And I am not the only one who left and even after I left, I have never persuaded anyone to leave. Those who left, many of them are not known to people in this forum but yes, they just see what I see and decide on their own free will. "Group thinking", someone say? Nope. When all of us see an apple, obviously we will say that is an apple but does that make us classified as "Group thinking"?

Time will tell the full story. When you are just walking at a little dot of a big circle, you may be thinking that you are just walking straight but in effect, you are walking in circle. Don't believe? Just walk straight on to the East and don't turn back; you will eventually find yourself ending up at the same place again because you are just walking round the Earth.

Goh Meng Seng

Yes bro. I am really funny coz I happen to be an entertainer by profession. Entertaining defeated opposition chaps like you.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottom line of what constitutes a person being politically good is only one criteria - must not be with WP, or had left WP. Real quality, in reality more subjective, doesn't matter because people can only see things in easy perspectives so let them be because it's easier for their digestion. Even those who left WP but disagrees and never on the same page as the chap, the label of being "WP and not good" will remain or even new alternate realities of "went back to WP out of regret" will emerge.

People who live on bitterness and denial are worth pity and deserve to be left alone. Maybe in villages, tasting bitter food (infested by insects which villagers see all around but one case is hallucinate) is the norm. Ban Ki Moon is needed here.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am not the only one who left and even after I left, I have never persuaded anyone to leave. Those who left, many of them are not known to people in this forum but yes, they just see what I see and decide on their own free will. "Group thinking", someone say? Nope. When all of us see an apple, obviously we will say that is an apple but does that make us classified as "Group thinking"?

Goh Meng Seng

I mean are those still in WP "Group thinking", that mean they all agree with the leaders?? so those who disagree decide to leave because their views doesnt matter...

I am not saying those who left are "Groupthink", please brush up your english...

as for the rest since GMS didnt say anything concrete, why whack him.... if he say concrete wrong then whack him lah///

i give him the benefit of the doubt

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is USD and SF any worser opp party? totlally inert. now that SDP seems to be safe from closing down. isn't it time for the 2 useless dud political parties to wind up too?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax! Mirage can only happen to people who see things from far, not people who are seeing things at close up.

No worries bro. I am forever relaxing. In fact, I relax too much.

Have to agree with your statement on mirage. But do bear in mind that being able to see things at close-up isn't ideal too. Seeing the micro but not macro can lead to disaster. Being an honors econs grad, surely you understand micro and macro economics.