• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A lot of Singaporean getting foreign wifes

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The paper, cant remember which days, have stated that a lot of singaporean getting foreign wives.

Does it mean that singaporean ger totally cmi or too materialistic liao?

What are your view??

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that something new ? Have heard it long long time ago ! I had a few China gal friend before i got married

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that something new ? Have heard it long long time ago ! I had a few China gal friend before i got married

At least you are better off than me. I have too many China girl friends, FBs i can't shake off and can't get married!

:p

Last edited:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it mean that singaporean ger totally cmi or too materialistic liao?

What are your view??

My view is that it is a result of both, i.e. sinkie whores 'totally cmi' and 'too materialistic'. Besides, they somehow have the wrong perception that they are high and mighty, so all men (or sinkie men at least, cos ang mohs they will take anytime) have to prostrate before them and do their bidding. The fact is that Sinkie men have much better alternatives overseas, so why restrict ourselves to inferior sinkie whores? A case of gold-paved pussies, if you ask me.