• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A hui chink finally can get visa to go overseas. Syed what is your view?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a visa to go overseas? This communist regime need to be overthrown.
And she wasted it by going to mecca.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a visa to go overseas? This communist regime need to be overthrown.
And she wasted it by going to mecca.
Tat place is mecaa? I dunno. Yes PRC very hard to get visa esp middle east even harder. I remember got one hui massager and aft I fk her she told me she don't mind dying at mecaa there and she dying to go there but can't get visa. U can help? If not just shut up and get lost.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat place is mecaa? I dunno. Yes PRC very hard to get visa esp middle east even harder. I remember got one hui massager and aft I fk her she told me she don't mind dying at mecaa there and she dying to go there but can't get visa. U can help? If not just shut up and get lost.
I think she wanted to die after you fk her. You destroyed her life.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she wanted to die after you fk her. You destroyed her life.
I say to her why go there. No point. She already have kids plus her pussy is still tight. She is very short from qinghai and she nev wear head scarf and I dunno she is hui until aft I screw her. I lost her contact or else I want to visit her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say to her why go there. No point. She already have kids plus her pussy is still tight. She is very short from qinghai and she nev wear head scarf and I dunno she is hui until aft I screw her. I lost her contact or else I want to visit her.
You should have married her. Her skill and experience will be difficult to find.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have married her. Her skill and experience will be difficult to find.
I think she also got siblings I shld have also go her village and get to know her sisters. Qinghai there quite poor one. I lost her contact or else I would have made them a better person. No pork I'm fine but can ask them wear sexy outfits.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she also got siblings I shld have also go her village and get to know her sisters. Qinghai there quite poor one. I lost her contact or else I would have made them a better person. No pork I'm fine but can ask them wear sexy outfits.
Make them wear something sexy man. Otherwise undervalued.