• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top religious qns for syed - 170cm hui chink leftover tall gal 杨亚? Nev eat pork but dunno wtf is her religion. I can fk her? Permissible?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1699696049027.jpeg

1699696102319.jpeg

1699696255681.png

1699696438069.png

1699696683194.png

1699696740847.png

1699696778890.png

I tot it was pork to surprises syed but it was lamb. Anyway, she is leftover hui chink gal. Still single and childless unusual for a religious gal if she is. I will fk her.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hui food is the best in China. But not their women.
why? how u know? Now baidu and many china website very hard to copy paste pictures now getting very difficult to dig out. She is tall and slender man. Why she is still single? influence by han? Anyway, i will fk her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why? how u know? Now baidu and many china website very hard to copy paste pictures now getting very difficult to dig out. She is tall and slender man. Why she is still single? influence by han? Anyway, i will fk her.
Best women are southern hans. Northern girls like those Hui in ningxia or Mongols doesnt look hot.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someth8ng in my brain. I just cant get along with minah type.
Most hui chink don't eat pork just to be filial with their parents but the rest they dunno already. If kena brainwashed by han like me they might eat pork. So u don't need to go ningxia Yunnan anymore waste your time. Sinkie chink is for u. Tq.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC citizens must love CCPee party first then cuntry, after that, religion and its god(s) - the "opium of the people". Therefore if CCPee says nothing wrong with something then it is permissible and patriotic. That is why Old Man cold storage the Communists.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC citizens must love CCPee party first then cuntry, after that, religion and its god(s) - the "opium of the people". Therefore if CCPee says nothing wrong with something then it is permissible and patriotic. That is why Old Man cold storage the Communists.
Old man out foxed umno too. Got himself a country to play around with.